Extreme obesity

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

How big is too big for you? I want to know extreme fantasies so I can help to make them real
2 months

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

I don’t honestly care about “ too big”, all I want to be is the fattest man I can be before I die. I want to experience immobility and feeling hundreds of pounds on my frame at once.
1 month

That is a fair goal and while we may not want to get to big, it's honestly addicting and we can't stop. Personally I like the idea of being fattened up until I almost burst or more. All while having sex tbh
1 month

I agree, sex would be nice all the way through the fattening process. I honestly think about getting enormously fat all the time, it’s something I’ve always wanted.
1 month

There is not a too big limit I have set, my plan is just to eat whatever makes me happy, whenever I'm craving it and without caring about how much I'm eating. So idc how high my weight goes im just gonna eat how I want to and not care how high my weight goes because the only person im trying to make happy is myself
1 month

Professionalfattener:
How big is too big for you? I want to know extreme fantasies so I can help to make them real

I think I'm probably about as big as I can handle being, but if I could have my fantasy, it would be the ability to stuff 20,000 calories a day and get infinitely fatter without consequences.
1 month

I would love to spend my weekends as an immobile ussbbw feedee and my weekdays as a freaky huge ripped female bodybuilder. I'd be eating tons every day but very different diets!
1 month

My wife knows I'm trying to make her as fat as possible, and very comfortable with it. So she told me she'd be all right with becoming truly immobile!
1 month

Under the right conditions, I would love to be fattened into immobility and beyond. But my first more reasonable goal is fattened until I break a chair under my weight.
1 month

ErinPiggySlut:
I don’t think there is a ‘too big’ for me, though I do recognize that’s saying that as a somewhat small 320lbs and not having had experienced being truly big. So that could change as I gain more. Plus I’m not exactly tall, so there’s probably a limit to how much I can realistically put on.

But as far as extreme fantasies I do picture myself beyond immobile, a panting mound of fat gulping down my meals and watching myself spread wider and fatter.

This is my dream also to be fattened up obese porker,
If only I could.
1 month
12   loading