Gaining

For the underweight people who got fat

If you're looking for someone to mutually gain with, or blow up even more so you feel skinnier by contrast, I'd love to help! Feel free to shoot me a message or a chat 🙂
2 weeks

So for me it started with never eating that much. Then i started excercising alot and with that also came eating more. Then the excersising slowly became less and the eating stayed the same or even become more. it creaps up and u don't even notice. I actially only noticed quite late when i got a bit lazyer and less mobile.

So the trick is just munch more without thinking about it
2 weeks

I am sure like with most things there is no one approach that is best for everyone. Several were mentioned here already.

I found gains on myself or my wife typically show up after over eating about two weeks later roughly. I tend to have a bigger appetite and accidentally gain and notice after some time of over eating - and on several occasion’s decided to intentionally gain after noticing this initial accidental gain.

What works best for me when intentionally gaining is stuffing myself at every meal followed by something sweet with plenty of calories. I began to crave sweets after every meal when I never had much of a sweet tooth before. I would continue to stuff and eat more at every meal and eventually after 2-3 weeks I was surprised at how much I could eat without force stuffing anymore at meals, not to mention I not only craved sweet deserts after but my meals became much more fattening because of taste and I started eating a lot more fast food. I would go to a drive thru at lunch and easily eat $20+ for lunch followed by a desert of some sort. I not only amazed myself but I would then between these meals start driving thru and getting an extra large milkshake to suck down sometime 2-3 times on top of all the other eating and deserts. I was also really trying to get my wife to notice the 50+ lbs. I packed on in a short time to my new gut sticking out in front of me - by either teasing me, scolding me or lecturing me - so I was determined to be really stuffed and bloated by the time I got home from work and hauled my huge gut to the table for dinner she was fixing us. She never commented but served me huge portions possibly because I was eating that much but she certainly didn’t shy away from serving her husband 2nds and sometime 3rds having me look like I was 15 months pregnant with my gut. Everything was going good I turned into a gaining machine with this approach and even was a bit scared how much I could eat now with this method and training - easily 3-4 times more at an individual meal as well as all the deserts and liquid calories. I decided I couldn’t maintain this gain because my body was changing so much so quickly. I decided to try and tapper back on my consumption and finally felt what it must be like for an overweight person must feel like trying to diet. I was so used to the much larger portions not to mention the extra desert after every meal that when I tried eating 1/4 less at meals for breakfast and lunch that come dinner time without having the extra fattening milkshakes I got used to I was ravenous for dinner and ended up probably consuming that many more calories at that meal to make up for my slightly lighter first two meals. My stomach was so stretched out I craved food and the deserts were unbearable to live without because I got so used to eating them and almost needing them now. It took me over a month to even slightly control my appetite and I didn’t lose any significant weight for several months maybe a few lbs. after a year and a half I still held onto 20 lbs. of the gain even with working out and eating healthy.

I wonder if anyone else has tried this method with similar success and results?
2 weeks

I was always really fit playing sports and working out until I got to college and stopped and drank a lot and ate bad, after a while I put on weight and it was easy to continue I mostly ate a lot of food I enjoyed and tried to push myself more and more as I went on. It also helps to know what motivated you to start for me it was the amazing feeling of being full and the way my belly made me confident
1 week

My home life was a bit fatphobic, so I had to wait until I moved out on my own before I tried to put some weight on. I was a bit too young and not mentally ready for the realities of what becoming fat and gaining weight would entail.

Later on, I got a pretty good opportunity to try again, this time having done more research on how to gain with a healthy regimen still in mind.
6 days
12   loading