Gaining

Big decision & a cup of mayonnaise a day

So I have been on and off the gaining tracks for more than 15 years now, yo-yoing up to 100 kg (220 lbs) and back down to 70 kg (155 lbs) every few years or so.
In 2022 I told my Wife about my set of mind, about that I love that she has some extra to grab on and also about my never fading desire to gain weight, and also about my conflicts regarding the latter. She - being the lovely and understanding perfect woman - was overly supportive, even thanked me for the fact that she doesn't have to feel self conscious about her body around me (this helped her set her mind even more, although I have tried before to make her understand that I love how her looks), and also she asked if I wanted to get fat, why not do it, try it out and I can loose it (as so many times over the 10 years we've been together), but at least I will know how that feels.
The thing is, I always wanted to get over my previous highest and get to 120-140 kg (260-285 lbs), because I believe that with my height of 186cm (6'1 ft) that would give the look I am aiming for.
So I had the permission of my Love, who I feared would hate the fact I'm getting big, and still I kept facing my all time fear, that many of us has in this field: how will this effect my every day life and interaction with family and other people. I didn't (still don't) want to have to deal with my mother mentioning that I am getting fat and how bad that is for me, or loosing the "thin privileges" as I read this in some forum post (this phrase gets the quintessence of my thoughts about it).
Anyhow... This year I will enter my 30's and apparently as it turns out, my body does what it is supposed to do: my metabolism is slowing down. I know this because I always over indulge on sweets and pastries and cookies etc. around Christmas time, but it never makes any effect, but this time. This time my clothes begun to feel thight. So I checked and I gained 3-4 kg (7-9 lbs) in the las two months. That is not a big deal, but it awakened the gainer in me. So I decided to give it a shot, now with the support of the Love of my life, not hiding about it, and keeping up until I reach the 100s (220s) again. Then I will decide how to go on about it.
So... long story... apologies.
I started about a week ago, with eating larger quantities as before, but I thought I could boost up the process a bit. I tried heavy cream before, but it is pricey here in Hungary and also I lost interest pretty early, cause I just hyped up so much around drinking the cream. That's why I decided to try mayonnaise this time. I make my own, so it's cheaper and tastier, with 1 cup of sunflower oil at a time. I'm planning on eating one of this every day atop of my increased daily food intake. This would give roughly an extra 2000 calories a day of which is 230 fat. According to the lable only 30 of this would be saturated fat, so in my opinion it is worth the risk. That is much more calories and fat in a cup than what is in HC, so I'm eager to see what will happen.
So this is the plan, I shall see if I end up with diabetes or heart disease... Hopefully not...😅 (The downside of this set of mind we have...)
I'm not sure if anyone will read this given the length of the tale, but if someone is interested, I will keep you informed about the results. I might start posting photos and gainer entries, I'm not sure about those yet.
So first entry: I'm currently around 85 kg (187 lbs) with a 109 cm (43 in) belly at fullest. I will post an update in the next month, or if I notice any great change sooner.
To keep things fun and keeping myself from backing out again I'm planning on not giving any serious thoughts about my gain, not checking the mirror, scale or clothes all the time, just making sure to get super stuffed every meal and eating the cup of mayo every day.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts regarding this, I'm happy to read them, 'cause I'm not entirely sure that this won't make me sick even if I only keep it up for a few months, 'till I get fluffier again
2 months

If I could stomach mayonnaise I would definitely try to incorporate it as much as possible into my diet. Condiments in general are just empty calories so why not. Good luck on your journey!
2 months

Hajrá!
1 month