Stuffing

Challenges to maximise my speed & capacity?

I would really like to continue pushing my limits this year and improve my speed eating! Possibly so I can do some food challenges IRL too. I've done a timed challenge to see how quick i could down my large kebab and i was honestly quite shocked at my result! And also shocked at how much i enjoyed it. (You can find the clip on our account) It really made me feel so good being so greedy without any boundaries 😍 so I need more. What food challenge do you think I should do next? I'm unsure if it should be a speed or quantity challenge? Also what's the best foods which I can get a lot of and down easily?
3 months

Thepiggygirls:
I would really like to continue pushing my limits this year and improve my speed eating! Possibly so I can do some food challenges IRL too. I've done a timed challenge to see how quick i could down my large kebab and i was honestly quite shocked at my result! And also shocked at how much i enjoyed it. (You can find the clip on our account) It really made me feel so good being so greedy without any boundaries 😍 so I need more. What food challenge do you think I should do next? I'm unsure if it should be a speed or quantity challenge? Also what's the best foods which I can get a lot of and down easily?

I know for capacity, I have always pushed myself until sore, gave myself a rest, and kept going. Rinse and repeat as needed until you can't take it.

I don't have any tips for speed, though. Any time I have stuffed, it took me awhile.
2 months

I think one great way to push capacity/speed is to eat the same large meal multiple days in a row. Each day, time yourself to see how long it takes you to eat it all, and the next day set a timer and try to beat your stuffing speed from last time
1 month