Fattening others

Wife opening a door?

Alright so looking for advice here, as this is my first post even though I've been into this for 15 years. Some background, I have been married 8 years and even before we married my wife knew of my fetishes and what I liked. She tried stuffing a couple times and did (not on purpose) gain in our relationship but then had weight loss surgery. I love her for more than the fetish so obviously I was supportive and have never forced anything. But recently she's wanted me to jiggle her belly and feed her during sex, which I won't complain about in the slightest. I'm not sure how this came about so I talked with her honestly about it. She couldn't exactly explain why but it was something like it turns her on to see me turned on. She even said that when we are having sex she wishes she was bigger so I could jiggle her more and she knows I want her bigger. She even fed herself some chocolate and jiggled her own belly during sex. But she has a completely different mindset out of the bedroom, she eats healthy, works out when she can and obviously had that surgery so she can't eat as much. Having a couple kids put some weight back on her but she's not even close to the size she was before. I was just wondering if anyone had delt with this before? Is this a door opening? Or is she just giving me a little of what I want and won't go the distance? Again I hadn't thought of this fetish for years until she started doing this so I don't want to pressure her at all. I just thought it was strange she wanted to be fat, like she even said 350 pounds while having sex but is obviously opposed and goes the opposite direction in real life.

Appreciate you reading and if there's any advice or any similar experiences I'd appreciate reading them. I feel a little stuck but at the same time it's nice she's showing interest again after 7 years.
3 months

Wife opening a door?

Hihicassie66:
Alright so looking for advice here, as this is my first post even though I've been into this for 15 years. Some background, I have been married 8 years and even before we married my wife knew of my fetishes and what I liked. She tried stuffing a couple times and did (not on purpose) gain in our relationship but then had weight loss surgery. I love her for more than the fetish so obviously I was supportive and have never forced anything. But recently she's wanted me to jiggle her belly and feed her during sex, which I won't complain about in the slightest. I'm not sure how this came about so I talked with her honestly about it. She couldn't exactly explain why but it was something like it turns her on to see me turned on. She even said that when we are having sex she wishes she was bigger so I could jiggle her more and she knows I want her bigger. She even fed herself some chocolate and jiggled her own belly during sex. But she has a completely different mindset out of the bedroom, she eats healthy, works out when she can and obviously had that surgery so she can't eat as much. Having a couple kids put some weight back on her but she's not even close to the size she was before. I was just wondering if anyone had delt with this before? Is this a door opening? Or is she just giving me a little of what I want and won't go the distance? Again I hadn't thought of this fetish for years until she started doing this so I don't want to pressure her at all. I just thought it was strange she wanted to be fat, like she even said 350 pounds while having sex but is obviously opposed and goes the opposite direction in real life.

Appreciate you reading and if there's any advice or any similar experiences I'd appreciate reading them. I feel a little stuck but at the same time it's nice she's showing interest again after 7 years.

I don't understand the confusion. Your wife was extremely clear.

She doesn't share your fetish. However, she is willing to indulge your fetish because she likes to make you horny. Just check in with her from time to time and enjoy the ride.
3 months

Wife opening a door?

I guess most of my confusion came from her commenting she wishes she was fatter purely for sex. Like it was a costum you could put on and take off per se? I'm for sure not going to push anything because I want to respect her, just thought it was interesting/unusual. I appreciate the help none the less!
3 months

Wife opening a door?

Hihicassie66:
I guess most of my confusion came from her commenting she wishes she was fatter purely for sex. Like it was a costum you could put on and take off per se? I'm for sure not going to push anything because I want to respect her, just thought it was interesting/unusual. I appreciate the help none the less!

Ah, I see. She's got some fluff to her now, and she knows you like it. She probably made her peace with it to some degree, but doesn't want to be what she used to be. She wants to please you, but she doesn't want to lose sight of her own needs.

Basically, she's willing to indulge your fantasy, but that's largely it. That's not unusual when a partner doesn't share your kink. I've got some kinks my partner isn't interested in, but he's indulge them for my sake.
3 months

Wife opening a door?

As we all have echoed, she is indulging you not fully into it. Hey if she gains outside of the bedroom take that as an extra bonus.
I will say what she is doing is part of a healthy relationship. Not many couples will indulge in something both are not into. She is a keeper!
3 months

Wife opening a door?

Hihicassie66:

RegularGhost15:
I can completely imagine this entire conversation now that you provided this context. My partner and I have similar conversations very often. Munchies already covered it pretty well, but it is not really an unusual thing to say/feel with your partner. For example, I don't want inconveniently large breasts in my day-to-day (or any for that matter), but it would be really hot if I could just suddenly have them just for some fun.

Ok idk why this made it click for me so much easier than the rest of it or just hearing her say those words. This makes way more sense and I totally understand what was meant. Thank you all again sorry for being so obviously daft about this!
3 months