Stuffing

What was your "i can't believe i ate the whole thing" moment?

After seeing a 2lb sherry trifle (supposed to serve 6) reduced to clear post-Christmas I just had to try it to challenge myself.

I don't know how I did it but I ate the whole thing (on top of a big dinner). I feel huge and i a weird way powerful right now.

Since I'm going to be up digesting this for a while, does anyone else have stories about eating the whole of something meant to feed several people?
4 months

A party size bag of Lays barbecue chips. I have zero chill around those things. If there aren’t any witnesses, one bag equals one serving, regardless of the size of the bag.
4 months

Mine was stress eating a whole medium pizza in one sitting
4 months

Mine was probably this past Friday-after-Thanksgiving, which my partner and I designated as an all-day stuffing. I hit around 58 thousand calories, leaving a giant garbage bag of catering pans and paper plates. It was by far the most I've ever consumed (and probably ever will), and I barely ate for two days after. Unforgettable experience (and total experiment in gluttony) I'm thankful I had though.
4 months

Mine was while watching one of the Star Wars movies was a family size box of Cheez Its and the sad thing was I went and got another
4 months

Today I realised that during this week (on top of other things) I have easily eaten about two kilos of chocolate and candies... 😅

edit: And nearly a week after I think that at this point the total amount of candy and chocolate I have eaten is close to four kilos!
4 months

Probably when I devoured 40 jumbo hotdogs in one sitting. Or was it when I ate a whole family size box of cereal?
4 months

when i finished a sheetcake
4 months

I was house sitting for two days last month so the only logical thing to do was order some Dominos for the first evening / saving some for lunch.. finished the half the large stuffed crust pizza, some dough balls and wedges, took a break and then thought "what the hell" and finished the rest of the pizza. Spent the evening pinned to the sofa rubbing my heavy gut not quite believing what I'd just done, then I remembered the ice cream tub I ordered too that was melting out in the kitchen. Yup I drank that and could feel my belly was absolutely stuffed.
3 months

Eating a large pizza in one sitting and then having some ice cream 30 minutes later I felt huge
3 months
12   loading