Fattening others

My gf now wife is not a feedee but i spoiled and overfed her to over 100lbs gained.

Just wanted to share my experience of possibly fully converting my wife into a feedee. She was skinny dancer/cheerleader growing up but since being with me for 4 years now she has ballooned. Discovered early on she was a foodie and fell into the lazy spoiled overfed lifestyle quickly. Told her about a year in that I love her gain/belly and mentioned feederism but didn’t get into details and she didn’t ask lol. Ever since though she has let go even more and will show off her belly and try on old clothes if I ask. I am not sure if I should tell her everything or just continue to enjoy the ride as is..
4 months

My gf now wife is not a feedee but i spoiled and overfed her to over 100lbs gained.

Casey88:
Just wanted to share my experience of possibly fully converting my wife into a feedee. She was skinny dancer/cheerleader growing up but since being with me for 4 years now she has ballooned. Discovered early on she was a foodie and fell into the lazy spoiled overfed lifestyle quickly. Told her about a year in that I love her gain/belly and mentioned feederism but didn’t get into details and she didn’t ask lol. Ever since though she has let go even more and will show off her belly and try on old clothes if I ask. I am not sure if I should tell her everything or just continue to enjoy the ride as is..

Why not tell her? If she's happy with her current lifestyle like you say she is, then you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. She might even suspect it already. Especially since she shows off her belly to you and will wear too-small clothes. That's peak fetish behavior.

People who are attracted to their wives that happen to be fat don't do that.
4 months

Women that are foodies tend to become feedies. Does she moan sometimes when she gets a bite of food she really likes? Keep her indulged, she's already fattened up for you. Perhaps introduce some food during sex. Also, start paying more attention to her belly, start with casually touching it. Once you get to to the point that she likes your hand in her belly she is completely onboard with being fattened up like a trophy.
4 months

I agree with just telling her, if she’s already showing every sign of liking and enjoying her added weight.

My other half has a big girl’s belly that’s gotten even softer through the years and I always make sure she feels loved each time I hold her :-) She’s gained about more 70 pounds since we met almost 10 years ago. I’d say she was about 260 when we met, so you do the math :-)
4 months

Casey88:

Personally, I think you are so lucky! I wish my 200 lbs. wife would try on too small clothes in front of me.
It sounds to me that she already into feederism, given her eating and behavior.
I would just enjoy your wife/marriage, good luck and enjoy!
3 months