Gaining

Food pumps

REDDOUGHMAN:
As someone that uses wieght gain shakes and nutrition shakes for extra calories, I have been searching for a food pump contraption. There are the slow medical ones you need installed but I want something I can put in my mouth and pump shake into me over periods of time. I work from home remote and would love something like this for my home office to use of course. Has any one found anything on these?

Why don't you get a beer pong with an extra large funnel and stand? It would be cheaper and less fussy.
4 months

Food pumps

Your keyword is peristaltic pump, they're ideal for viscous/chunky liquids. If you have 3D printing capability, it's pretty simple to construct one using a motor, driver, rubber or silicone tube and 3D printed parts.

Otherwise, you should look for one that runs either at your local mains voltage or at 12/24V with a barrel jack connector, should be easy to find a wall wart to pair with it. Ebay, Aliexpress, the usual scumbags for this sort of oddball thing.

Any decently built unit should pull a good vacuum and won't need priming, just stick it in your container and go. If possible get one with VFD compatibility, so you can easily adjust the flow rate.
4 months