Fat experiences

Comments from friends and family

I just want to hear people’s experiences about what friends and family commented when you first started to gain. I’ve been skinny all my life but I’m starting to get a belly and I’m hoping it will be on full display by Christmas time. I’m also a bit nervous because people have never seen me like this
5 months

I was always been a bit chubby as a kid and teen too, my lowest weight was 74kg at 15 y/o, I slowly piled on the fat around 16ish where I was 78kg. As the whole corona pandemic came, it was 81kg where why SW was, by then I gain weight on purpose and now reached my max at 105kg.

Nobody said a thing while I was leaning towards the end of 80kg's. While I was on middle 90kg's,then some people commenting I've become heavier-build like, that's it. But when was the real click?

At 100kg, it became real experimental... Some people including my family said I've become fat, should lose weight for health sake and such while some docs even mentioned too, they haven't said directly I am fat, but damn obese and should lose some to come under 100kg, hell nah..

But all these comments stopped, my family accepted now and they really don't care anymore, funny they're making funny remarks how fat I'm getting and that's a warm layer on my belly is and I can be who I want. smiley

Some outside folks haven't said much, nothing much actually, some actually said I've became more pretty and such and giving surprising looks, well..

I did even break a chair in public, which was real embarrassing, but I wasn't criticized, actually they're all asked if I was okay... Okay? Weird.

I will definitely continue my weight path xD
5 months

Yeah I’ve always been skinny, was underweight all through my teens until I got up to a normal, if not light 130 lbs before the pandemic. I gained about 20 pounds with my highest weight being 155 but was normally able to hide it. I only had one comment at that time from a relative saying that I had filled out. I’m hoping to get to 160 by the end of the year and I don’t think I’ll be able to hide it this time, given all my weight gain seems to be going to my belly. I’m nervous but also a bit excited to shock people because I’ve been hiding in big jumpers and hoodies recently
5 months

When you love someone they are perfect in your sight.
5 months

Recently, a lot of people have been telling me I look 'really well'! I do wonder if it might be a euphemism, but I'll take compliments wherever I can get them... 😊
5 months

Handsome the way you are.
4 months