Gaining

Point of no return

The feeling of being past the point of no return.
This last month i have really been feeling like im to far gone now,
All i think about is eating more junkfood and getting fatter, i honestly cant get enough.
I get super excited when i wake up finding new red angry stretchmarks, and nee rolls of fat it turns me on so much and it drives me crazy to gain even more πŸ˜ˆπŸ€©πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
At this point its soo hot and also super scary.
Bacuse im only 170cm tall and i weigh over 130 Kgs now, and everyday life is a struggle, me knees hurt, my feet hurt, im constantly out of breath, but i still want more fat πŸ˜…

Do you think im past the point of no return ?
When did you feel you were past the point of no return( if u are a gainer) ?πŸ˜…
5 months

Point of no return

The***teen:
All i think about is eating more junkfood and getting fatter, i honestly cant get enough.
I get super excited when i wake up finding new red angry stretchmarks, and nee rolls of fat it turns me on so much and it drives me crazy to gain even more πŸ˜ˆπŸ€©πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Bacuse im only 170cm tall and i weigh over 130 Kgs now, and everyday life is a struggle, me knees hurt, my feet hurt, im constantly out of breath, but i still want more fat πŸ˜…

When did you feel you were past the point of no return( if u are a gainer) ?πŸ˜…

The point of no return is when you are unable to make a change. Like if you are too sick to do anything about it.

Otherwise, so long as you are still alive, the point of no return doesn't exist. I've seen feedees and gainers want to get huge with no sign of stopping. And then something happens where they change their minds. The biggest ones I've seen are financial struggles, major health scares, or suddenly being someone's main caretaker.

As for you, you won't lose weight because you don't want to. But that doesn't mean you won't decide to maintain or lose the weight. Most gainers eventually stop. It's very rare for them to keep going after a certain point.
5 months

Point of no return

The***teen:

If someone becomes very physically ill and incapable of any kind of activity or exercise, there's probably a point of no return. Outside of that, change is always possible. A few years ago, I was around 370 lb. Even though i had always been fat (I hit 300 lb by the time I was in high school), I was still able to get down to 190 lb. and could have gone lower if I wanted to. I made different food choices, ate modest amounts, and walked everyday. I didn't enjoy being smaller, it turned out, and I regained intentionally. The fact remains however, if I could change course after a lifetime of obesity, It's possible. I'm now 120 lb heavier than my previous highest weight, And I very much enjoy my size and like my body as is. However, as a super obese person, I realistically understand there will likely come a time when I absolutely have to make changes for health reasons.
4 months

Point of no return

The only biological point of no return that I’m aware of is when the person, generally 600 lbs +, experiences agonising stomach cramps if they aren’t constantly eating.

The psychological point of no return is when you want to continue getting fatter, literally no matter the consequences.
4 months