Fattening others

Came out to a woman, experienced advice?

SalS:
1 - Before i came out, id been asking what her favorite foods are (answer: pizza, hamburger, chawarma, tacos, chicken). And showed pictures of foods she's less familiar with (donut, milkshake, chocolate cake). Her responses were always enthusiastic; "that looks delicious!" or saying she loves X and Y foods. She sent a video of some small pastry she was eating, and when i said i wish i could make burgers and feed her with them, she said "yeeeees, i love that". Ive explained how much i like a woman who eats a lot, she always responded that she likes to eat but is tired of the traditional African foods she grew up with. I asked her if that's why she's slim and she jokingly said yes.

2 - A couple days ago i "came out" for real. I asked if itd be a big problem for her, if she gained weight and she knew her husband liked it. And how i already like her but want to be honest about my preference. Then i sent 6 pictures of big women: photos.app.goo.gl/kJB5fpFPRoFyvxhu5

3 - She said she would like to gain weight one day and be a little bigger, but not like those women. She picked one of the women out and joked that if she was like her, i wouldnt be able to lift her anymore. Then she joked that i want her to be like them so therefore i must be prepared, because im going to lift her up. I responded that if she was like them i would let her break my back, it would be worth it, and i work out so i can definitely lift her, even if she was a lot heavier. She laughed and said that's good.

4 - I then showed her 2 pictures of smaller women: photos.app.goo.gl/1dSFoJGg8wziyxQz8
She said those were fine. The only major "drawback" was her saying she wants to always guard her size.

~

Thanks for reading if you made it this far! I have zero interest in anything remotely near immobility. I would just like her to indulge her gluttony, without worrying about getting as big as the first 6 pictures i showed. It would be a dream if one day, i really would struggle to lift her. Ive searched the forum and it seems trust, patience, encouragement and a comfortable environment are the key ingredients in general, which of course makes sense. But based on your experience, do you have any specific advice for me?

It sounds like she's okay with being thick or a little chubby, but nothing else. If that's her hard limit, make sure you respect that. And also respect if she wants to lose weight or work out to have some level of definition.

I have an unrelated question. You mention a husband. Is she married?
5 months

Munchies:
It sounds like she's okay with being thick or a little chubby, but nothing else. If that's her hard limit, make sure you respect that. And also respect if she wants to lose weight or work out to have some level of definition.

I have an unrelated question. You mention a husband. Is she married?

SalS:
Certainly. I just think part of the reason a woman might not like to gain weight, is because of internalised shame and fear of what people would say. So to the extent it's reasons like that, id like to reassure her past them so she can eat as much as she would really like to. I would actually encourage her to lift weights and power walk with me since it's good for her, id just make sure to feed her at least as much as she burns smiley

Haha no shes not married, the husband question was hypothetical since were the ones planning to get married smiley

Congrats.

But for seriousness. Do not go past her hard limits. Do not try to convince her to go past her hard limits. It doesn't sound like you know why she has those hard limits. Don't assume things. That's how you make an ass out of yourself.
5 months

The only thing i can say is . Thirty years ago me and my lady would take long walks along the seafront. Today she is enormous and can barely stand and is in a wheelchair.
I guess i have always been attracted to very large women. Thirty years ago she was plump. The important thing here is she chose to gain weight. As she became larger SHE chose to continue.
If thirty years ago i said to her i want to see you become much bigger. I doubt she would have agreed. Possibly it could have ended a wonderful bond and relationship. I believe you are right to be up front with your ideal situation with her becoming bigger. She knows how you feel about it. Remember your with her because of the person she is. Not her size. She has to decide herself what she wants.
A feeder feedie relationship is complicated and serious life changing choices have to be confronted and agreed. You either walk away now and find that fat lady.
Or accept what comes in the future together in harmony.
Just a side note....
She may like being bigger.
Who knows it's her choice.
5 months

English Feeder:
The only thing i can say is . Thirty years ago me and my lady would take long walks along the seafront. Today she is enormous and can barely stand and is in a wheelchair.
I guess i have always been attracted to very large women. Thirty years ago she was plump. The important thing here is she chose to gain weight. As she became larger SHE chose to continue.
If thirty years ago i said to her i want to see you become much bigger. I doubt she would have agreed. Possibly it could have ended a wonderful bond and relationship. I believe you are right to be up front with your ideal situation with her becoming bigger. She knows how you feel about it. Remember your with her because of the person she is. Not her size. She has to decide herself what she wants.
A feeder feedie relationship is complicated and serious life changing choices have to be confronted and agreed. You either walk away now and find that fat lady.
Or accept what comes in the future together in harmony.
Just a side note....
She may like being bigger.
Who knows it's her choice.

SalS:
Thanks for your story, this is more what i expected and i agree with you. Im glad for you and your wife's sake that things worked out so well for you two. How did your wife end up choosing to gain weight and find out she liked being bigger?

Personally i plan to just keep the home stocked with the foods she likes, and encourage her to feel free to eat as much she wants. Her knowing if she does gain weight i will only appreciate it, but it's not necessary.

It was fully her own choice. I can not say i was disappointed or didn't find it a huge attraction. But ultimately it was her choice.
5 months