Gaining

Chugging cream or half and half

I have been known to chug half and half to gain weight. I usually do one a day. I have noticed that it makes me dry and causes me to get agitated so I have switched to milk which in larger quantities has the same amount of calories and is more hydrating and relaxing than the cream or half and half. I was wondering if anyone else has the same experience and what amount of cream/milk/half and half pro gainers have drank to gain a lot of weight (say 30 pounds in a month).
4 months

cream is bad you gain weight very fast yes but you wont live too long to enjoy iy
4 months

Hsnow:
I have been known to chug half and half to gain weight. I usually do one a day. I have noticed that it makes me dry and causes me to get agitated so I have switched to milk which in larger quantities has the same amount of calories and is more hydrating and relaxing than the cream or half and half. I was wondering if anyone else has the same experience and what amount of cream/milk/half and half pro gainers have drank to gain a lot of weight (say 30 pounds in a month).

I’m currently cycling heavy cream, mass gainer powder, and water. It works beautifully.
4 months

I am a huge fan of milkshakes and whipped cream. Goes down nice and is delicious.
1 month

I make gainer shakes with heavy cream, peanut butter, a little ice creams and some chocolate sauce. So yummy and fattening.
1 month

(Side note relating: Most milk products, heavy cream included, put into root beer, tastes like a root beer float!)
2 weeks