Gaining

Gaining is so hot 🥵

I started at about 150 and gained 15lbs unintentionally because of a medication. But I said hey why the fuck not and leaned into it.

I'm up almost 30lbs and I can't believe how much I love being chubby. I've set a goal for 200 so I hope I'm able to reach that sometime in the next few months!

How's everyone else doing? Any other new gainers?
5 months

Gaining is so hot 🥵

Hell yeah! That’s great to hear that you’re loving your new weight! It’s always awesome and exciting to see new people discovering their new love and passion for becoming a feedee!
I just started gaining recently, I thought it’d be fun to go crazy annd experience and experiment with feedism.
5 months

Gaining is so hot 🥵

I’m not into gaining myself but Zyprexa made me gain like 20 fucking pounds in the 2 months I was on it. I could imagine that being a ton of fun for some.
5 months

Gaining is so hot 🥵

I know what you mean, I'm also trans and am loving how HRT is making it easier for me to gain weight smiley

Hopefully I'll be a fat trans girl soon smiley
5 months

Gaining is so hot 🥵

Awannabechunkybabe:
I started at about 150 and gained 15lbs unintentionally because of a medication. But I said hey why the fuck not and leaned into it.

I'm up almost 30lbs and I can't believe how much I love being chubby. I've set a goal for 200 so I hope I'm able to reach that sometime in the next few months!

How's everyone else doing? Any other new gainers?

Gaining weight to me is like a game, reaching one goal, and then continuously exceeding it and the more and more I eat, the fatter and softer I become… I love every second of it! Aside from the not so pleasant health conditions that tackle along
5 months