Gaining

Should i gain again?

I, 20M (currently 275 pounds), have been into gaining, stuffing, and fat for a long time. I did stop intentionally gaining a while ago and even started weight lifting and eating a little less. However, every day my brain instantly goes back to wanting to gain and rapidly gain.

I sometimes wonder if there is stuff I could try doing to satiate or repress these thoughts. Like doing the biggest stuffing I’ve ever done or do on and off periods of gaining. However, I am currently 275 pounds and it’s not like I’m skinny looking to try gaining, I’ve been fat and even fatter with my max being 292.

I know repression is bad, and I really really do want to go all in, but I don’t know if I just need motivation, should wait until I’m more stable in life, or try a stuffing to end all stuffings and just try to move on saying I tried.

I just feel like it’s inevitable I’ll break and gain, so I’m not sure if continuing repressing or just letting it happen is better. I mean I used to be 292 then lost to 240 in a few months than shot straight back up to 275 after a couple months.

I’m still planning on working out to keep my muscles up but I am not sure if I should just give in to fat gain. I do love it and want to try rapid gaining since I couldn’t before when I did intentionally gain.

I know a lot of us are biased, but what do you all think, and if you have any encouraging words because you think gaining is what I should go with feel free to say.
5 months

Should i gain again?

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:
I, 20M (currently 275 pounds), have been into gaining, stuffing, and fat for a long time. I did stop intentionally gaining a while ago and even started weight lifting and eating a little less. However, every day my brain instantly goes back to wanting to gain and rapidly gain.

I sometimes wonder if there is stuff I could try doing to satiate or repress these thoughts. Like doing the biggest stuffing I’ve ever done or do on and off periods of gaining. However, I am currently 275 pounds and it’s not like I’m skinny looking to try gaining, I’ve been fat and even fatter with my max being 292.

I know repression is bad, and I really really do want to go all in, but I don’t know if I just need motivation, should wait until I’m more stable in life, or try a stuffing to end all stuffings and just try to move on saying I tried.

I just feel like it’s inevitable I’ll break and gain, so I’m not sure if continuing repressing or just letting it happen is better. I mean I used to be 292 then lost to 240 in a few months than shot straight back up to 275 after a couple months.

I’m still planning on working out to keep my muscles up but I am not sure if I should just give in to fat gain. I do love it and want to try rapid gaining since I couldn’t before when I did intentionally gain.

I know a lot of us are biased, but what do you all think, and if you have any encouraging words because you think gaining is what I should go with feel free to say.

No one but you can decide this. No matter what a bunch of internet strangers say, you have to live in your body 24/7. Figure out what's right for you and do that. That way you can live with no regrets.
5 months