Gaining

I’m not sure how to gain fast and healthy

I don’t at all want to jeopardize my health for gaining weight in an unhealthy way. I don’t have tons of money to spend so usually I eat whatever pizza is at my workplace (it’s free) and I was considering trying to do big stuffings with McDonald’s deals, but then I got on here and saw some people talking about gaining weight healthily. Do I just find healthy foods and eat as much of them as I can? Is it ultimately the amount of calories thats important that I should eat? I’m still new to being a feedee, so literally any help I can get to ensure I have a good, fun, fast weight gain would be much appreciated
5 months

I’m not sure how to gain fast and healthy

MrOverstuffed:
I don’t at all want to jeopardize my health for gaining weight in an unhealthy way. I don’t have tons of money to spend so usually I eat whatever pizza is at my workplace (it’s free) and I was considering trying to do big stuffings with McDonald’s deals, but then I got on here and saw some people talking about gaining weight healthily. Do I just find healthy foods and eat as much of them as I can? Is it ultimately the amount of calories thats important that I should eat? I’m still new to being a feedee, so literally any help I can get to ensure I have a good, fun, fast weight gain would be much appreciated

It can be as straightforward as eating a lot of healthy food. But it's more about eating mindfully. You can have that pizza, that cake, but you also can't go too crazy. And you need to make sure you're getting all of your macro and micronutrients. You also need to get light to moderate exercise like going for walks.

But the most important thing is that you need to take your time. You need to give your body time to adjust. Last thing you want is to gain too much too soon and then lose it all.

Besides, you shouldn't try to gain to rapidly anyway. From what I'm inferring from your posts, you are a young American who works at a pizza parlor. I don't imagine you're made of money. Rapid gaining is mad expensive. You'll need to eat a lot of food, size up everything you outgrow, and pay four your medical bills for any complications that might come up.

If you gain slower, saving up and paying for things is easier. Plus, like I said before, you are more likely to have fewer health complications. Not sure if you have health insurance, but even if you do, those bills can add up.
5 months