Video performers

I am starting to make videos give me your best tips....

What do you like the most about the eating videos ? Burping ? Trying on clothes that no longer fit ? What else do you like ?
5 months

Catalinacataline:
What do you like the most about the eating videos ? Burping ? Trying on clothes that no longer fit ? What else do you like ?
5 months

Weighing and measuring videos are always good.

But what a lot fo folks do when making videos, is they remain silent. It's always nice to hear about what your thinking about your body, tell us about fat and your jiggles and make it tangible for those viewing.
5 months

Catalinacataline:

WolliFa:

I enjoy everything although I enjoy eating more hahaha trying on clothes that no longer fit me is fun and it impresses me when I do it, burping after drinking soda is very pleasant, would I say everything, what do you like the most?
5 months

C00kie:
Weighing and measuring videos are always good.

But what a lot fo folks do when making videos, is they remain silent. It's always nice to hear about what your thinking about your body, tell us about fat and your jiggles and make it tangible for those viewing.

Thank you very much I will have it on mind
5 months

I like eating videos where the woman eats as if almost unaware, talking about something completely else, often around a bite of food -- you know, like, the catty skinny bitch at work always giving her a hard time, or maybe how she thinks you're so hot and wants to do you but clearly not quite done eating yet, maybe after if not too full/sleepy. Maybe denial (I'm not really That Fat etc.,) Lots of talking while eating, reaching for more while still chewing, maybe both hands involved, and, as I say, seemingly unaware the whole time. Saying more than just Oh my God this is so good. Hot AF.

Oh, and I love the little fingers sticking out dainty-like smiley
4 months