Stuffing

Favorite stuffing challenges?

Hello everyone, I always love a good stuffing session and want to always try new and fun ways to pack in as much food as food as possible.

One of my favorite challenges to do and I’ve done it a lot is the Little Ceasers Meal Deal Challenge. You get a pizza (around 2200 calories), crazy bread (800-1000), and 2L Pepsi or other soda(Pepsi is around 800) then try to eat it all for one meal. One day I went a little crazy and tried to do it twice in one day.

I’ve also done the normal feedee challenge of a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts(around 2280 calories) but that one might be easier since those donuts are so small and thin.

So I was wondering what all of your favorite stuffing challenges are so everyone else and myself could get to see some new challenges to try out for ourselves!
5 months

McDonalds: 10 double cheeseburgers, 50 nuggets, 30 day challenge

Two pizzas:

Family dinners:
5 months

Cactusrager:
McDonalds: 10 double cheeseburgers, 50 nuggets, 30 day challenge

Two pizzas:

Family dinners:

That McDonald’s challenge definitely seems like a great 30 day challenge.

I’ve definitely done two pizzas before and more, maybe for a one day challenge I do the McDonald’s challenge and do it double.
5 months

An odd one...

I never really thought about how much we used to feed the dog.

One day, I took a (new) large dog food dish, filled it with cereal and milk and started to eat. Turns out, it holds around 10 servings of the cereal, and most of a quart of milk.

So, that's

10x140= 1,400
and basically
4x150=600

-----------------------------

You do have to eat fast, or the cereal underneath gets soggy.

----------------------------------

If you do like that cartoon, and still have milk so you add more cereal. Then add more milk because you still have cereal. Then repeat until you can't swallow another bite.
5 months

Wolffeeder:
An odd one...

I never really thought about how much we used to feed the dog.

One day, I took a (new) large dog food dish, filled it with cereal and milk and started to eat. Turns out, it holds around 10 servings of the cereal, and most of a quart of milk.

So, that's

10x140= 1,400
and basically
4x150=600

-----------------------------

You do have to eat fast, or the cereal underneath gets soggy.

----------------------------------

If you do like that cartoon, and still have milk so you add more cereal. Then add more milk because you still have cereal. Then repeat until you can't swallow another bite.

This sounds interesting I might try it without the dog bowl part and mix in heavy cream too, might be fun
5 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:
Hello everyone, I always love a good stuffing session and want to always try new and fun ways to pack in as much food as food as possible.

One of my favorite challenges to do and I’ve done it a lot is the Little Ceasers Meal Deal Challenge. You get a pizza (around 2200 calories), crazy bread (800-1000), and 2L Pepsi or other soda(Pepsi is around 800) then try to eat it all for one meal. One day I went a little crazy and tried to do it twice in one day.

I’ve also done the normal feedee challenge of a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts(around 2280 calories) but that one might be easier since those donuts are so small and thin.

So I was wondering what all of your favorite stuffing challenges are so everyone else and myself could get to see some new challenges to try out for ourselves!

Ooh never had little Ceasers before but I feel as though I could do that fairly easily... two on the other hand might be a challenge! 😅
But our favourite challenge is probably all you can eat Chinese or Korean buffets! 🤤 and just eating as many plates as we can! 4 good sized plates plus desserts is probably a good starting goal 😊
5 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:

Thepiggygirls:
Ooh never had little Ceasers before but I feel as though I could do that fairly easily... two on the other hand might be a challenge! 😅
But our favourite challenge is probably all you can eat Chinese or Korean buffets! 🤤 and just eating as many plates as we can! 4 good sized plates plus desserts is probably a good starting goal 😊

That challenge does sound good, and the little ceasers one is fun, it’s how I originally trained my stomach to eat more, until I was able to do the challenge twice in a day.

All you can eat Korean sounds really good, would give me an excuse not to limit myself with Korean food for once
5 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:

Thepiggygirls:

That challenge does sound good, and the little ceasers one is fun, it’s how I originally trained my stomach to eat more, until I was able to do the challenge twice in a day.

All you can eat Korean sounds really good, would give me an excuse not to limit myself with Korean food for once
5 months

Ferro1987:
I like to do a fast food crawl. It’s like a pub crawl but I go from one fast food drive thru to another getting at lead one item and see how many I can hit before I’m stuffed

That's an interesting idea! I think I'll do something like that at the weekend...
5 months

Eating an entire gallon of Ice Cream in one sitting
5 months
12   loading