Stuffing

Favorite stuffing challenges?

Ferro1987:
I like to do a fast food crawl. It’s like a pub crawl but I go from one fast food drive thru to another getting at lead one item and see how many I can hit before I’m stuffed

That definitely sounds fun, I’ll have to try it
5 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Eating an entire gallon of Ice Cream in one sitting

A classic
5 months

Ferro1987:
I like to do a fast food crawl. It’s like a pub crawl but I go from one fast food drive thru to another getting at lead one item and see how many I can hit before I’m stuffed

Perfectly Rounded:
That's an interesting idea! I think I'll do something like that at the weekend...

Ferro1987:
Last time I did one I hit six. Managed to hit towards the end of breakfast time so there was a transition from breakfast to lunch stuff.

McDonald’s, Sonic, Hardee’s chick fil a, Arby’s, and Jack in the Box. Then I ran out of cash. I was almost perfectly stuffed too.

Oooh hell, that actually sounds way too fun to not try! I'm gonna have to keep that in mind.
5 months

This might not be as good as some of these other ones, but I want to do a challenge that involves watermelon. Something about getting bloated off of food and water, while it tastes amazing, sounds amazing! Maybe a challenge to eat 3 whole watermelons or something.
Does anyone know if there's a good place to look up food stuffing challenges or is it kinda make-it-up as we go?
5 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Eating an entire gallon of Ice Cream in one sitting

I wish I could do that every night. But finances hold me back. I do gulp down a tub of melted ice cream at least twice a week though.
5 months

It is always a challenge to stuff my belly with more than the last time
5 months

I like to melt down ice cream and drink it. I'm also a fan of heavy cream. I make smoothies with heavy cream and peanut butter. So yummy.
4 months

Mine is regular cheeseburgers with pickles, mayo, and mustard. My record so far is 19 in a sitting, with 2 milkshakes and a large soda.

I also enjoy fast food crawls, but I've gotten too big to comfortably do it on my own in a car. My partner has to drive me now, which is fine with me. Might be something to do tomorrow!
4 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:
Hello everyone, I always love a good stuffing session and want to always try new and fun ways to pack in as much food as food as possible.

One of my favorite challenges to do and I’ve done it a lot is the Little Ceasers Meal Deal Challenge. You get a pizza (around 2200 calories), crazy bread (800-1000), and 2L Pepsi or other soda(Pepsi is around 800) then try to eat it all for one meal. One day I went a little crazy and tried to do it twice in one day.

I’ve also done the normal feedee challenge of a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts(around 2280 calories) but that one might be easier since those donuts are so small and thin.

So I was wondering what all of your favorite stuffing challenges are so everyone else and myself could get to see some new challenges to try out for ourselves!

I do Taco Bell burritos haha... I get two five layer burritos, two beef grilled cheese burritos, and 3 cheesy bean and rice burritos. I completed it successfully *one* time and it was likely way too much (like seriously, I don't think I trained enough haha). I usually stop before the second cheesy bean and rice burrito, kinda retraining my stomach again
4 months

I've always loved food challenges! These are my go-to's:

- McDonalds cheeseburgers-- no ketchup, add mayo-- I've eaten 19 before, but I could probably hold more now.
- Pizza-- When I was actively gaining, my standard order was two larges for a long time, and then went up to three plus cheesy bread. Now that I'm maintaining, I limit myself to one.
-Taco Bell-- One crunch wrap, two five layer burritos, two cheese quesadillas, and five soft taco supremes was my standard order when gaining. I once added three extra burritos and three extra soft tacos, and I successfully finished it all. That stuffing visibly bloated me more than any of the others.

Now I'm hungry, LOL.
3 months
12   loading