Story authors

Story posts

For some reason I can't add more than one tag but I've seen other authors post with more than one, it's actually driving me a little crazy. I'm new to posting stories so I might be doing something wrong, if it's a premium feature let me know. That'd be kind of dumb but if that's how the site works so be it.

Actually, any tips on posting would be very helpful. I want to make the best stories that provide the most value possible, I have a passion for this kind of storytelling and I want it to show.

-Much appreciated, A.M.
6 months

Story posts

Abyssal Mind:
For some reason I can't add more than one tag but I've seen other authors post with more than one, it's actually driving me a little crazy. I'm new to posting stories so I might be doing something wrong, if it's a premium feature let me know. That'd be kind of dumb but if that's how the site works so be it.

Actually, any tips on posting would be very helpful. I want to make the best stories that provide the most value possible, I have a passion for this kind of storytelling and I want it to show.

-Much appreciated, A.M.

I know exactly what you’re talking about. My only guess is that in the past you could add multiple tags to your story but an update somewhere along the line broke that. So when you see a story with lots of tags it’s older. Or maybe you and me are just unlucky!

For the second part of your question: I don’t write the most popular stories here, even though I’m fairly shameless when it comes to promoting them. I try to write honest, good stories, though, even if it’s just smut. I try to edit a lot before I post and listen to feedback and write stuff that’s not dumb. So what I write isn’t the most popular, but enough people like it and I think it has value. Write the kind of stuff you want to read.
6 months

Story posts

Good to know I'm not insane about the tags thing.

I think Stan Lee said something along the lines of "If you truly love what you make, even if it's niche, somebody out there will love it too." Or something along those lines. I don't think in terms of what I'd read, it's more like I write what I want to be written if that makes any sense. It's pretensious but I want to add to mosaic of written art, like I'm making people happy through the medium that makes me happy.

-Thanks for responding
6 months

Story posts

To add multiple tags to a story you jut need to press and hold the 'Ctrl' key while clicking on the relevant / multiple tags.

This is not a premium feature so all members can categorise their story content correctly to reach the right audience / readers/

Have you tried pressing Ctrl to multiple select?

If you have and its not working please can you let me know, and also state what device and browser you are using.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
6 months

Story posts

FF Team:
To add multiple tags to a story you jut need to press and hold the 'Ctrl' key while clicking on the relevant / multiple tags.

This is not a premium feature so all members can categorise their story content correctly to reach the right audience / readers/

Have you tried pressing Ctrl to multiple select?

If you have and its not working please can you let me know, and also state what device and browser you are using.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

Couldn’t they just be normal checkboxes where you can select multiple the normal way? Having to hold ctrl is not very clear and doesn’t work on mobile.
6 months