Gaining

Has anyone had experience with appetite stimulation pills?

I ordered some on a whim but wondered if they’re a complete sham. I’d also be interested if anyone has used antihistamines regularly to aid weight gain, as I’ve read they’re quite safe if you follow the instructions but use daily
6 months

Highly recommend Eatmor. Trust me they work. You don't feel anything at first and blam hunger kicks in and you become ravenous. This works even after you've stuffed yourself
6 months

2seatsalways:
Highly recommend Eatmor. Trust me they work. You don't feel anything at first and blam hunger kicks in and you become ravenous. This works even after you've stuffed yourself

Any good source to buy it in the EU? Cant find a shop that sells them and where I can pay with paypal, they all want a credit card as the only payment option which I dont have
6 months

2seatsalways:

Ceepert:
Any good source to buy it in the EU? Cant find a shop that sells them and where I can pay with paypal, they all want a credit card as the only payment option which I dont have

Do you have an Amazon link with the EU or UK? Best recommendation
6 months