Gaining

Doing the gaining math/ 1 year gaining plan

So I have bit over a year until my next annual physical and, decided to do the math. If I decide to intentionally gain until my next doctor's appointment and average an excess of 750 calories more than I need per day, I could end up gaining about 78 pounds in 12 months, which is quite a bit, but still somewhat reasonable (1.5 pounds per week).

I'm actually kind of tempted to try it. I'd go from 5'8" and 168ish pounds to 246 pounds, which is definitely fat, but not so unreasonable that it'd require me to stuff myself to the gills the entire time and I could approach it in a somewhat healthy manner (obviously I'd be enjoying the occasional stuffing here and there lol).

I've already put a good foot forward for it today (I ate over 5000 calories when I factor in my 4000 calories dinner stuffing). Thinking I might pick up some Reese's trees from Costco if they have them to supplement my diet by snacking on them with my regular meals and I might do another stuffing this weekend.

Feel like I might work on increasing my capacity with periodic stuffings and eating more in general between now and the new year and, once New Year's rolls around, I can do another 30 day stuffing challenge after I've hopefully done a better job building up to/preparing for it.

Afterwards I can just continue to work on/enjoy my increased capacity for food and try to gain with healthier calories until my next doctor's appointment.

Honestly, it sounds kinda fun to see my doctor after increasing my weight by almost 50% since the last time I saw him lol. And I'll be able to eat without a care in the world for the entire year (and by the end of it, I'll want to/need to eat more to be satisfied).
6 months

Working on my second 4000+ calorie stuffing in the past 3 days and I'm loving it. Hopefully I'm able to keep increasing my capacity and appetite and the occasional stuffings expedite the process. Still debating how to tell the wife I want to get chubby, but the desire to do it is getting stronger and the inhibitions holding me back are getting smaller.
6 months

Currently at about 4500 calories so far for the day. Wonder if I'll be motivated enough to keep eating like this for the next year as I document the results? Lol
6 months