Gaining

Feel like i should have started sooner

So I know I sometimes find myself going back and forth on gaining and, now that I'm almost 30, a part of me feels like I should have gone all in with letting myself go when I realized I had a fat fetish, or at least when I started college. I feel like I need to play catch-up with a lot of the people on this site who started a lot earlier and have already gotten so massive.

I still go back and forth a bit on gaining, but when I do go on a kick where I go crazy with it (like the 30 day challenge I did over the summer) I have a lot of fun with it. Earlier in the challenge I felt like I was overdoing it and sometimes felt uncomfortable, but by the end of the challenge, I was definitely enjoying eating thousands of excess calories every day and it took a few days to stop. Part of me wants to start eating like that again and not stop. The only thing really stopping me at this point is probably health reasons and being able to be more physically active. I think I've gotten past the mentality of what other people think and trying to impress a significant other.
6 months

I feel that. I gain on fits and starts...I have fun with it, that's what's important. Comparison is the thief of joy, go at your own pace and enjoy yourself.
Do be mindful of your health though. There are a lot of great articles about avoiding health problems in the forums if you look around. You can eat healthy foods and get fat, even though the occasional junk fest is a great quick gain 😁
6 months

I feel that. I gain on fits and starts...I have fun with it, that's what's important. Comparison is the thief of joy, go at your own pace and enjoy yourself.
Do be mindful of your health though. There are a lot of great articles about avoiding health problems in the forums if you look around. You can eat healthy foods and get fat, even though the occasional junk fest is a great quick gain 😁
6 months

I sympathize with this. It was actually seeing everyone who stayed home during covid getting fat that started to wake my feedee side originally I was jealous then, and seeing how big a lot of people who started gaining back then have gotten definitely makes me wish I'd had the chance. But it's looking like I'll catch up sooner than I'd thought haha
6 months