Submission and domination

Unintentional gain turned uncontrollable

I just wanted to experiment with stuffing but now I can’t stop, and the weight it starting to pile on. Please fat shame and tease me for what’s happening to me. Laugh at me as I keep spiraling out of control
6 months

Accidentalchunk:
I just wanted to experiment with stuffing but now I can’t stop, and the weight it starting to pile on. Please fat shame and tease me for what’s happening to me. Laugh at me as I keep spiraling out of control

I won’t speak for others, but I’d not have the least inclination to do this with a profile that doesn’t even share a picture. It’d be like shaming and teasing the void.
6 months

Accidentalchunk:

FAMGM:
I won’t speak for others, but I’d not have the least inclination to do this with a profile that doesn’t even share a picture. It’d be like shaming and teasing the void.

That’s an interesting point, I didn’t feel very comfortable posting pics on here and usually send them over kik but I definitely see where you’re coming from. Luckily it doesn’t seem to be a big problem for others. I’ll consider this on future posts! Thanks ❤️
6 months