Fattening others

Soft feeding ideas

ForeverFFA:
I finally got around to creating this thread after thinking about it for a while. What are some gentle and romantic feeding ideas that you have either done or would like to try? Ideas from both feeders and feedees are welcome, and my hope is that this will become a resource/inspiration guide of sorts. It doesn't even have to be with a partner, but could be some way you like to treat yourself that feels decadent and loving at the same time.

I will start:
Make a big platter of their all-time favorite snack foods right after a big meal and hand-feed some to them, while they recline and make themself comfortable to their heart's content. Get handsy and worship their body to express approval at whatever quantity they decide to put away. You could draw out the experience as long as you'd like by finding fun and relaxing activities that don't require leaving the bed/couch and might be suitable for more snacking.

I try to remind my husband how much I love him soft and fat. Especially when he was fattening up and needed a lot of reassurance this set him at ease about his size. Now it makes his plump little face light up to remind him that I still love how very round he is.
4 months

Soft feeding ideas

Kacchan:
I think it'd be adorable to arrive home a d be surprised by a "mini-bake sale". There would be a whole bunch of different baked goods arranged on the table with little price tags.

The feeder plays it off like they are running a practice bake sale, and they need their feedee to provide input about each of the products and if the prices are set accordingly. "Here - try these gooey brownies. Would you pay $5 each for them?"

The feedee has to provide input about each dish and of course sample them all... multiple times.

I'm totally stealing this
2 months

Soft feeding ideas

I remember I had a lovely chat once with another woman who gushed over how *she* would bring along extra snacks in her bag simply to feed me throughout the day, rather than pack or serve an extra helping at a meal or in my lunch to go. Full-service included with unwrapping it and hand-feeding it to me.

I always found it so cute and nurturing, and something that would absolutely make me melt. I'm not super big on public stuff but that's exactly the kind of soft feeding I'd fill up for real fast!
2 months
12   loading