Gaining

10k calories a day

I haven’t done much counting over my gain so far but I’ve been counting calories all week, I’m regularly eating around 10k calories everyday I didn’t change much in terms of what I’m eating but I normally wouldn’t eat like I have everyday. I have been feeling stuffed even when I’m hungry the last few days.I feel amazing but my belly is so descended and round but not so much it’s hard I’m still gooey around the middle.

I’ve found it hard to measure calories in home cooked meals it’s easy with food I’ve had delivered.

Would not recommend unless your used to regular stuffings as I feel like I’ve recently had a moderate stuffing all the time pretty much
7 months

10k calories a day

Does it feel like you have gained?
7 months

10k calories a day

It does feel like I have gained, my shirts are curtaining, but I won’t know how much I have or will until I go back to the doctors in 2 weeks
7 months

10k calories a day

Morbidly A Beast:
I haven’t done much counting over my gain so far but I’ve been counting calories all week, I’m regularly eating around 10k calories everyday I didn’t change much in terms of what I’m eating but I normally wouldn’t eat like I have everyday. I have been feeling stuffed even when I’m hungry the last few days.I feel amazing but my belly is so descended and round but not so much it’s hard I’m still gooey around the middle.

I’ve found it hard to measure calories in home cooked meals it’s easy with food I’ve had delivered.

Would not recommend unless your used to regular stuffings as I feel like I’ve recently had a moderate stuffing all the time pretty much

I've done this with my partner before. I'd stuff him with at least 10k a day, and he'd wake up fatter than the day before.

It was super hot.

Alas, the human body isn't meant to eat that much, so there was a lot of gastro-intestinal distress.
7 months

10k calories a day

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
I've done this with my partner before. I'd stuff him with at least 10k a day, and he'd wake up fatter than the day before.

It was super hot.

Alas, the human body isn't meant to eat that much, so there was a lot of gastro-intestinal distress.

I was just kinda shocked the first day when I tallied it all up and was far over what I expected to be just on my “”normal diet”” keeping up everyday has been a bit of a challenge.

And you’re not wrong I feel bloated af, and I have been taking more movements not to get all scatological or anything but nothing to crazy. Hopefully it stays this way anything that should tell me to stop right away?
7 months

10k calories a day

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

It was super hot.

Morbidly A Beast:
I was just kinda shocked the first day when I tallied it all up and was far over what I expected to be just on my “”normal diet”” keeping up everyday has been a bit of a challenge.

And you’re not wrong I feel bloated af, and I have been taking more movements not to get all scatological or anything but nothing to crazy. Hopefully it stays this way anything that should tell me to stop right away?

As a general rule of thumb, if you feel bad, stop. For example, if you are struggling to go to the bathroom, have heartburn, struggle breathing, feel sick, or can't function.

That said, I caution against doing this for too long. For obvious reasons.
7 months

10k calories a day

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

It was super hot.

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
As a general rule of thumb, if you feel bad, stop. For example, if you are struggling to go to the bathroom, have heartburn, struggle breathing, feel sick, or can't function.

That said, I caution against doing this for too long. For obvious reasons.

I can only speak for myself when I tell you that I consume far more than 10,000 calories a day and have been doing so for a long time. On some days there are certainly well over 20,000.
And so far I have no problems with digestion or anything like that. except for the one point that I often eat until it becomes difficult to breathe and I have reached the ultimate limit, which personally satisfies my addiction rather than really bothering me.
I think it's partly because my body has slowly gotten used to such amounts over time and my head says I need it
7 months

10k calories a day

Still going strong I did cut back a little 10k was a lot I’m sticking around 6-7k daily but yesterday I went all nuts it’s alot easier to maintain than the 10k daily I was getting so stuffed and bloated
7 months