Story authors

Publishing a story

LettingGO:
I've shared a new short story titled "Whispers of Temptation." Currently, it remains in the "draft" stage. How much time do you think it will take for it to be finalized and made available for readers?

Isn’t there a button to publish the story?

There is, it’s towards the top on the right. You control when it gets published, and you can unpublish it if you want
7 months

Publishing a story

LettingGO:
I've shared a new short story titled "Whispers of Temptation." Currently, it remains in the "draft" stage. How much time do you think it will take for it to be finalized and made available for readers?

Letters And Numbers:

There is, it’s towards the top on the right. You control when it gets published, and you can unpublish it if you want

LettingGO:
It's odd—I'm unable to locate that button on my page. I suppose I might be completely lost here. Or could it be a delay due to the story undergoing quality checks? I'm a bit puzzled.

My Stories>Edit the story you’re talking about>Publish Button
7 months

Publishing a story

LettingGO:

Letters And Numbers:

LettingGO:
It's odd—I'm unable to locate that button on my page. I suppose I might be completely lost here. Or could it be a delay due to the story undergoing quality checks? I'm a bit puzzled.

Letters And Numbers:

My Stories>Edit the story you’re talking about>Publish Button

LettingGO:
Thank you! I've located it now, haha. I appreciate your helpful assistance and your prompt response. My story is officially published.

Cool I’ll check it out! Join the Story Club!
7 months