Gaining

Okay so i've leveled off now what

It appears I've got my gaining under control. After gaining almost 30lbs in less than 3 months, I knew I needed to slow down.

I did slow down...success! Or is it? I very much miss the fact that I was growing at a fast pace.

I know this is better for me, but man do I want to gain faster again.

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand, I just want to get to my long term goal soon. On the other, I know I shouldn't go that route.

HELP!!!
7 months

NoMoYoYo:
It appears I've got my gaining under control. After gaining almost 30lbs in less than 3 months, I knew I needed to slow down.

I did slow down...success! Or is it? I very much miss the fact that I was growing at a fast pace.

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand, I just want to get to my long term goal soon. On the other, I know I shouldn't go that route.

HELP!!!

Do you want to grow? Or do you reach a specific goal? Because that will affect any advise I give you.
7 months

NoMoYoYo:

HELP!!!

Munchies:
Do you want to grow? Or do you reach a specific goal? Because that will affect any advise I give you.

I want to grow. I want to be fatter than I've ever been. The problem is I know that the path I was on is not a good one. 30lbs in 2 and a half months is too much.

But there's part of me that just wants to get there now. I love eating. I love junk food and fast food. I love being stuffed.

My goal is 275 lbs...about 50lbs from now. At the rate I was going I'd get there next year. So many reasons why its not a good idea.

When I get there who knows where it'll lead. More? Maybe. That's a topic for another day.

But my whole persona here is that I don't want to yoyo anymore. I just want to get fatter at a steady pace over time.
7 months

NoMoYoYo:

HELP!!!

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:
I want to grow. I want to be fatter than I've ever been. The problem is I know that the path I was on is not a good one. 30lbs in 2 and a half months is too much.

But there's part of me that just wants to get there now. I love eating. I love junk food and fast food. I love being stuffed.

My goal is 275 lbs...about 50lbs from now. At the rate I was going I'd get there next year. So many reasons why its not a good idea.

When I get there who knows where it'll lead. More? Maybe. That's a topic for another day.

But my whole persona here is that I don't want to yoyo anymore. I just want to get fatter at a steady pace over time.

Sounds like you have a problem with instant gratification. Basically, look at yourself and think "I look good fat, but I could be fatter. In fact, I could be fatter now."

There's nothing wrong with these thoughts. That's the entire point of this community. But sometimes you can get so fixated on the journey that you forget to enjoy the journey.

There's something intoxicating about eating a lot of food and then experiencing the weight gain. But it's not the only thing to enjoy about having a bigger body. I'd argue it's a very small part of it.

Take time to slow down and enjoy your size as you are. You'll gain weight at a slower pace.
7 months

NoMoYoYo:

HELP!!!

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
Sounds like you have a problem with instant gratification. Basically, look at yourself and think "I look good fat, but I could be fatter. In fact, I could be fatter now."

There's nothing wrong with these thoughts. That's the entire point of this community. But sometimes you can get so fixated on the journey that you forget to enjoy the journey.

There's something intoxicating about eating a lot of food and then experiencing the weight gain. But it's not the only thing to enjoy about having a bigger body. I'd argue it's a very small part of it.

Take time to slow down and enjoy your size as you are. You'll gain weight at a slower pace.

There's no denying that I do like the instant gratification part of it. As I wrote in a different thread, I enjoy my clothes getting tighter and then growing out of them completely. It's exactly as you describe: intoxicating.

I want to be that guy who gains like 10lbs a year. It's definitely cheaper (food and clothes) and no doubt better for me. I believe I've gotten to the point that the gaining is under control. But its somewhat discouraging to not get that instant gratification.

I enjoy many foods, not just junk. I am trying to stick to healthier options with bigger portions. The problem is that it seems more like a chore than eating whatever and whenever I want. That's what I need to get over.
7 months

NoMoYoYo:

HELP!!!

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:
There's no denying that I do like the instant gratification part of it. As I wrote in a different thread, I enjoy my clothes getting tighter and then growing out of them completely. It's exactly as you describe: intoxicating.

I want to be that guy who gains like 10lbs a year. It's definitely cheaper (food and clothes) and no doubt better for me. I believe I've gotten to the point that the gaining is under control. But its somewhat discouraging to not get that instant gratification.

I enjoy many foods, not just junk. I am trying to stick to healthier options with bigger portions. The problem is that it seems more like a chore than eating whatever and whenever I want. That's what I need to get over.

Gotta learn how to enjoy feedism without the rapid weight gain.

My partner and I enjoy extreme.feedism. Think all-day belly stuffing, making him eat over 10k calories, super rapid weight gain, and temporary immobility due to eating far too much.

It's super sexy, but it isn't sustainable. It's why my partner is down about 100 lbs and on a health journey. However, we still practice feedism. We just had to adjust how we went about it.
7 months

NoMoYoYo:

HELP!!!

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

My partner and I enjoy extreme.feedism. Think all-day belly stuffing, making him eat over 10k calories, super rapid weight gain, and temporary immobility due to eating far too much.

It's super sexy, but it isn't sustainable. It's why my partner is down about 100 lbs and on a health journey. However, we still practice feedism. We just had to adjust how we went about it.

I'm hoping that I can do this. In a perfect world, nature just takes its course and I grow bigger as time goes by. Just tough to wrap my head around not constantly stuffing myself. Since I've gotten some control, I am not stuffing as much, but the urge is there.

I will be weighing myself on Tuesday. I wonder what the scale will say. I was 213 on Sept 1st. I hadn't planned on weighing before October, but knew I had gained a lot so I checked. 226 then 222 a couple days later. I may be higher than that come Tuesday.
7 months

Munchies:

My partner and I enjoy extreme feedism. Think all-day belly stuffing, making him eat over 10k calories, super rapid weight gain, and temporary immobility due to eating far too much.

NoMoYoYo:
I'm hoping that I can do this. In a perfect world, nature just takes its course and I grow bigger as time goes by. Just tough to wrap my head around not constantly stuffing myself. Since I've gotten some control, I am not stuffing as much, but the urge is there.

I will be weighing myself on Tuesday. I wonder what the scale will say. I was 213 on Sept 1st. I hadn't planned on weighing before October, but knew I had gained a lot so I checked. 226 then 222 a couple days later. I may be higher than that come Tuesday.

Here's something else to chew on. What would you do if you reached your goal weight? Would you be okay if you stopped growing? Or would you decide to keep going?
7 months

Munchies:

My partner and I enjoy extreme feedism. Think all-day belly stuffing, making him eat over 10k calories, super rapid weight gain, and temporary immobility due to eating far too much.

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
Here's something else to chew on. What would you do if you reached your goal weight? Would you be okay if you stopped growing? Or would you decide to keep going?

I'm not sure. I mean I'm open to going further. But I won't know until I'm there. I didn't feel great at my previous high of 258. But thats because I went stupid crazy in the couple weeks before then. It was so bad that I decided then and there to stop and lost a bunch of weight. In this current gain I've eaten a lot of food that isn't great, but it didn't come close to how bad I ate when I got to my highest.

As I mentioned 275 is my goal, but I would be open to going higher. 300? Who knows?
7 months

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:

NoMoYoYo:
I'm not sure. I mean I'm open to going further. But I won't know until I'm there. I didn't feel great at my previous high of 258. But thats because I went stupid crazy in the couple weeks before then. It was so bad that I decided then and there to stop and lost a bunch of weight. In this current gain I've eaten a lot of food that isn't great, but it didn't come close to how bad I ate when I got to my highest.

As I mentioned 275 is my goal, but I would be open to going higher. 300? Who knows?

Only you know, my friend. I can ask you questions to make you think. But, ultimately, you are the one that has to make the choice.
7 months
12   loading