Gaining

Okay so i've leveled off now what

Munchies:
Gotta learn how to enjoy feedism without the rapid weight gain.

My partner and I enjoy extreme feedism. Think all-day belly stuffing, making him eat over 10k calories, super rapid weight gain, and temporary immobility due to eating far too much.

It's super sexy, but it isn't sustainable. It's why my partner is down about 100 lbs and on a health journey. However, we still practice feedism. We just had to adjust how we went about it.

NoMoYoYo:
I'm hoping that I can do this. In a perfect world, nature just takes its course and I grow bigger as time goes by. Just tough to wrap my head around not constantly stuffing myself. Since I've gotten some control, I am not stuffing as much, but the urge is there.

I will be weighing myself on Tuesday. I wonder what the scale will say. I was 213 on Sept 1st. I hadn't planned on weighing before October, but knew I had gained a lot so I checked. 226 then 222 a couple days later. I may be higher than that come Tuesday.

Munchies:
Here's something else to chew on. What would you do if you reached your goal weight? Would you be okay if you stopped growing? Or would you decide to keep going?

NoMoYoYo:
I'm not sure. I mean I'm open to going further. But I won't know until I'm there. I didn't feel great at my previous high of 258. But thats because I went stupid crazy in the couple weeks before then. It was so bad that I decided then and there to stop and lost a bunch of weight. In this current gain I've eaten a lot of food that isn't great, but it didn't come close to how bad I ate when I got to my highest.

As I mentioned 275 is my goal, but I would be open to going higher. 300? Who knows?

Munchies:
Only you know, my friend. I can ask you questions to make you think. But, ultimately, you are the one that has to make the choice.

Thanks for this. I seriously don't know where I'll wind up. Only time will tell.
7 months

The levelling off part has gone out the window.

I haven't got on the scale since my Dec 1 weigh-in, but I guarantee my gain this month won't be the 5-7lbs it has been the past couple of months.

All of a sudden, I feel huge. My gut has exploded the past week or so. Today especially I feel really fat.

I've been eating a ton. Ahh well. I guess its just what I'm meant to do - Be a big guy.

The plan was to gain a lot over the course of a few years. I've been gaining a lot since I started this gain in July. I might reach my goal much sooner than I had hoped. Oopsie. Probably also explains my ring being stuck.
5 months

NoMoYoYo:

I haven't got on the scale since my Dec 1 weigh-in, but I guarantee my gain this month won't be the 5-7lbs it has been the past couple of months.

All of a sudden, I feel huge. My gut has exploded the past week or so. Today especially I feel really fat.

I've been eating a ton. Ahh well. I guess its just what I'm meant to do - Be a big guy.

The plan was to gain a lot over the course of a few years. I've been gaining a lot since I started this gain in July. I might reach my goal much sooner than I had hoped. Oopsie. Probably also explains my ring being stuck.

How do you feel about that?
5 months

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
How do you feel about that?

I'm kind of torn. I really did think I had this under control. From the get go, when I decided I was going to gain again, I thought I'd do it in a slower, more responsible manner.

Nope, I've gained 50+ lbs since July.

But I do like it. I like being a big boy. It shouldn't be too surprising that I've gained this much, this quickly. What is surprising is that its my gut that's taken on most of the new weight. The weight hasn't distributed itself yet.

I'm still under my heighest weight ever, though inching closer. But when I was 260lbs, the weight was spread out more. I don't know what the difference is this time. Perhaps its the speed in which I've gained. I've had rapid gains before, but they generally top out at 30lbs and then slowly continue. This has been 50 pounds in a bit more than 5 months.
5 months
12   loading