Gaining

Heavy cream vs melted ice cream

Hey! I'm thinking of starting daily cream for two or three weeks to see if it helps with my gains. Until now I've always gained just by overheating on my regular meals, snacking big and fitting in four meals a day when i can, but ive hit a plateau.

I want to try heavy cream because i would love the subcutaneous fat gains so many of y'all on here say it gives. However, i was wondering if any one had experience with using pints of melted ice cream instead. Will the sugar in them push more visceral fat instead? I've tried both and simply prefer the ice cream, plus it would be fun to be able to try new flavors every day!

Also, how often and how much cream (whether heavy or melted ice cream) would y'all recommend? I'd love to try to make it to 300 (from 285) in a month or two,
7 months

Have you thought about trying something like milkshakes using some ice cream and cream?

I've used a cheap smoothie maker, with approximately 1-2 scoops of ice cream and 200-300ml double cream, which IIRC is roughly 1000-1500kcal.

Just make sure to consume this a short while after a meal to reduce the chances of.....problems.

That said, I'd be weary of trying to use this to push to 300 in a relatively short space of time.
7 months

Casual Gainer:
Have you thought about trying something like milkshakes using some ice cream and cream?

I've used a cheap smoothie maker, with approximately 1-2 scoops of ice cream and 200-300ml double cream, which IIRC is roughly 1000-1500kcal.

Just make sure to consume this a short while after a meal to reduce the chances of.....problems.

That said, I'd be weary of trying to use this to push to 300 in a relatively short space of time.

I hadnt thought of it, but sounds like it could be good! I would love to do a thousand calorie boost after ideally all, or at least 2 or 3 of my regular meals but im worried whether having a bunch of those calories being from sugar will promote visceral fat instead of that beautiful subcutaneous far everyone on here says cream builds.

Also, I'm curious, why are you wary of reaching 300 in such short time?
7 months

Casual Gainer:

I hadnt thought of it, but sounds like it could be good! I would love to do a thousand calorie boost after ideally all, or at least 2 or 3 of my regular meals but im worried whether having a bunch of those calories being from sugar will promote visceral fat instead of that beautiful subcutaneous far everyone on here says cream builds.

7 months

Casual Gainer:

Sluttypiggy:

During my gain with it I noticed allot of what felt like sub gain.

I suppose my use of 'scoops' is flawed in terms of size since I was using a tablespoon, but basically it's a small amount to just give it some flavour and thicken it a bit. The majority of it is the cream.

As for the gain, my main concern is just avoid over doing it.
7 months

Sluttypiggy:
Hey! I'm thinking of starting daily cream for two or three weeks to see if it helps with my gains. Until now I've always gained just by overheating on my regular meals, snacking big and fitting in four meals a day when i can, but ive hit a plateau.

I want to try heavy cream because i would love the subcutaneous fat gains so many of y'all on here say it gives. However, i was wondering if any one had experience with using pints of melted ice cream instead. Will the sugar in them push more visceral fat instead? I've tried both and simply prefer the ice cream, plus it would be fun to be able to try new flavors every day!

Also, how often and how much cream (whether heavy or melted ice cream) would y'all recommend? I'd love to try to make it to 300 (from 285) in a month or two,

I’ve put on 130 lbs using icecream in 8 months. I can’t handle heavy cream. It turns my insides to liquid and leaves me unable to gorge.

I’ve grown a big, visceral belly in that time. While my doctor insists it’s terrible, and my wife would prefer a little more soft fat, I’m addicted to the “internally bursting” feeling that it produces, even when I’m empty of food.
6 months

Sluttypiggy:

FAMGM:
I’ve put on 130 lbs using icecream in 8 months. I can’t handle heavy cream. It turns my insides to liquid and leaves me unable to gorge.

I’ve grown a big, visceral belly in that time. While my doctor insists it’s terrible, and my wife would prefer a little more soft fat, I’m addicted to the “internally bursting” feeling that it produces, even when I’m empty of food.

This is amazing can I just ask how much icecream you were having a day to achieve this?
1 month

FAMGM:
I’ve put on 130 lbs using icecream in 8 months

This sounds like an amazing experience.

What type of ice cream do you use?
1 month

Janeygetsfat:
Ice cream is my favorite food group, and when I am trying to gain quickly to hit another milestone, I do eat more than usual. I love melted ice cream because I goes down so easily (I also love eggnog, in season, because it feels like melted ice cream). I don’t like drinking heavy cream on its own, but will gladly drink a shake combining cream with ice cream. I can easily finish off a pint in an evening, which is a tasty way to add an extra thousand or so calories.
I'd love to make you milkshakes with ice cream and heavy cream feed you several everyday and rub your beautiful belly you really do look amazing as you approach 200 lb you really do have some sexy stomach fat girl I love you gaining weight
1 month