General

What do you look for when making a friend on here?

I’ll go first, I’m wanting a friend who is sweet and respectful, honest, and won’t step over any boundaries we make. I want to know I can trust this person, and that starts with both of us being honest and having an understanding for each other. I also don’t want to do anything sexual or pay you (people are so damn weird for blocking me after I decline that).

When it comes to our fetish, I want us both to be exploring and experimenting and having fun. We’ll do belly stuffings together or bloat ourselves and talk about the funny feelings after, or be a lad and support each other in pushing our limits. This can easily be a fun and enjoyable experience without getting sexual.

It’s not super important, but if we play games, we’ll have a super fun time bonding too.

Okay now your turn!
8 months

MrCupeKe:
I’ll go first, I’m wanting a friend who is sweet and respectful, honest, and won’t step over any boundaries we make. I want to know I can trust this person, and that starts with both of us being honest and having an understanding for each other. I also don’t want to do anything sexual or pay you (people are so damn weird for blocking me after I decline that).

When it comes to our fetish, I want us both to be exploring and experimenting and having fun. We’ll do belly stuffings together or bloat ourselves and talk about the funny feelings after, or be a lad and support each other in pushing our limits. This can easily be a fun and enjoyable experience without getting sexual.

It’s not super important, but if we play games, we’ll have a super fun time bonding too.

Okay now your turn!

I’d like a friend to be very similar to how you have described!

I’ve always wanted to make friends with people on here and I have made a few but unfortunately we are long distance so I don’t get to see them often (if at all)

I’d love someone to share interests with gaming/ board games and someone who we regularly can go out for meals together and chat with.
8 months

Mostly, being 100% free to express what I think. I don't have anyone irl that I can talk about feedism with, so chatting with fellow feedists online is liberating.
Other than that, if we can have fun talking about whatever else or playing a videogame online if possible, that's cool too. And I like the idea of meeting in person with someone from here, but it seems unlikely living where I live.
8 months

I just look for nice people to make friends with. I have several really nice friends I met here.
8 months

I just look for things in common, sense of humor, great personality, witty, smart, similar interests. Just the typical stuff one would look for.
8 months

Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)
8 months

Enas:
Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)

Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.
8 months

Enas:
Friend?

Munchies:
Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.

Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)
8 months

Enas:
Friend?

Munchies:

Enas:
Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)

8 months

Enas:
Friend?

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:

Yeah I had such conversations too.

As for what I am looking for here, well it’s simple just hope that I will be able make new friends on here in hope to meet up eventually and share the things we like.
8 months
12   loading