General

What do you look for when making a friend on here?

Enas:
Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)

Munchies:
Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.

Enas:
Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)

Munchies:

Yeah I had such conversations too.

As for what I am looking for here, well it’s simple just hope that I will be able make new friends on here in hope to meet up eventually and share the things we like.
8 months

When I look for friends anywhere, I look for someone who has similar interests as me, along with interests that I don't know a lot about so they can educate me about them (and vice versa).

Someone kind, cool, caring, a person I can talk to without the conversation turning stale or boring or a debate.
8 months

Fat obsessed.
7 months

Good question... I'd say, someone who is good at conversation and also someone who doesn't feel entitled to cross my boundaries.
7 months

I'd say I'm looking for the same as I would on the street. Someone who gets my sense of humor, can hold interesting conversations on various topics, controversial and not, would rather not bother with drama, has a positive energy.
7 months

Pluviophile:
When I look for friends anywhere, I look for someone who has similar interests as me, along with interests that I don't know a lot about so they can educate me about them (and vice versa).

Someone kind, cool, caring, a person I can talk to without the conversation turning stale or boring or a debate.

Hey! Hope your weekends been well, we connected before on here, but the messaging feature kind of sucks. Anyways, I'd love to hear about your favorite documentaries, books, and movies atm. Personally, I enjoy a lot of Hitchcock films, weirdly been watching a lot of the Simpsons, which is actually pretty good, and I've been reading a lot of Rosseau/Marx, which has been a fun thought experiment for sure. Cheers!
2 weeks
12   loading