Clothes padding

So happy i’m not the only one

I padded all the time when I was a child...it was practically one of my hobbies, lol. I thought back then that I was such a weirdo. I was very ashamed. So, needless to say, I was happy to discover that others are (and have been) into this. I’m over 200 lbs now, but I’m about to lose 70-80 lbs…this is so I can gain again next year (because I love gaining). For now, though, I am going to get back into padding. My first order came today….hip pads, butt pads, and breast pads…lol. I’m so excited. What’s even crazier is that I have E cups at the moment. I’m naturally well endowed. I’m going to look huge when I try them out given his big I am now. Mmm, this is the good life ❤️
8 months

Fat On The Inside:
I padded all the time when I was a child...it was practically one of my hobbies, lol. I thought back then that I was such a weirdo. I was very ashamed. So, needless to say, I was happy to discover that others are (and have been) into this. I’m over 200 lbs now, but I’m about to lose 70-80 lbs…this is so I can gain again next year (because I love gaining). For now, though, I am going to get back into padding. My first order came today….hip pads, butt pads, and breast pads…lol. I’m so excited. What’s even crazier is that I have E cups at the moment. I’m naturally well endowed. I’m going to look huge when I try them out given his big I am now. Mmm, this is the good life ❤️

Awesome! Welcome to the club! 😁

What kind of pads and where did you get them?
8 months

I got silicone implants that look like real boobs. Ha ha. If I wear them with a really large shirt, I will definitely look bigger. I also got a “Sphanx like thing” with hip pads and butt pads..,.but I won’t lie. It was a little disappointing.
8 months

Fat On The Inside:
I got silicone implants that look like real boobs. Ha ha. If I wear them with a really large shirt, I will definitely look bigger. I also got a “Sphanx like thing” with hip pads and butt pads..,.but I won’t lie. It was a little disappointing.

Ah, thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you were disappointed.
8 months

Fat On The Inside:

Love this!!!
6 months