Artists and animators

Nsfw morphs

GluttonyDemon:
Does anyone create nsfw morphs of people (in this case, me) on here or reccomend where I can go? I want a morph of myself nude if possible..

I can't say fat morphs are common over here. That's more of DeviantArt's territory. There are apps you can use. I can't recommend any, but a quick google search will pull up a bunch. If you want to post your fat morph nudes on FF, just remember you can't show your genitals.
8 months

Nsfw morphs

GluttonyDemon:
I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of someone who does, doesnt have to be on this site and it'll be for my eyes only anyway. I can't find a decent app for that kind of thing

Darling, if you want decent, then you'll need to use something like photoshop.
8 months

Nsfw morphs

GluttonyDemon:
Yes I know I'm hoping someone can use that well to make a morph 😁

That could be you if you learn how to use the program.
8 months

Nsfw morphs

Angelette:
You could enlarge the belly area using a transformation-type tool in a photo editing software. In GIMP it's called Warp Transform, while in Photoshop it's called Bloat.

Here are two tutorials for both programs using these similar tools.

Edit: I imagine you will have to enlarge the other parts of the body, too. Such as the arms. I suggest you use photo references.

Also make sure to use your layers. They are very crucial when it comes to image editing. As my digital media teacher said, think of it like a stack of pancakes.
nice!!!
4 months