Gaining

Why do you want to get fat?

it does !
1 week

Gluttonous Sunny:
So how it went...
In the meantime I had lost 60 pounds due to a severe Covid infection but have now made up for it all + gained another 30 pounds in just a few months. I think that speaks for itself as things went on, in principle you could say I'm still getting fatter and fatter at a relatively rapid rate.
And since I'm writing this, it's also proof that I haven't burst πŸ’₯ due to my greedy gluttony, at least so far. πŸ˜…πŸ₯΅πŸ–

Ich glaube trotzdem, irgendwann gehst Du mal zu weit, und dann platzt Du wirklich!
1 week

Gluttonous Sunny:
So how it went...
In the meantime I had lost 60 pounds due to a severe Covid infection but have now made up for it all + gained another 30 pounds in just a few months. I think that speaks for itself as things went on, in principle you could say I'm still getting fatter and fatter at a relatively rapid rate.
And since I'm writing this, it's also proof that I haven't burst πŸ’₯ due to my greedy gluttony, at least so far. πŸ˜…πŸ₯΅πŸ–

Derraabe:
Ich glaube trotzdem, irgendwann gehst Du mal zu weit, und dann platzt Du wirklich!

@ Derraabe
Nonsense, something like that doesn't work at all, maybe in a movie or something.
No one can eat so much for something like that to happen, you'll be throwing up a long time before then.
1 week

I love feeling and looking huge period. But also the way my fat moves, piles up on itself when sitting or lying down. The dynamic nature of how fat wobbles and bounces in walking. Like it's softness and moldabity in my hands. I enjoy my belly apron pressure on my thighs when standing. What is not to like.
1 week

Bigwideland:
I love feeling and looking huge period. But also the way my fat moves, piles up on itself when sitting or lying down. The dynamic nature of how fat wobbles and bounces in walking. Like its softness and moldabity in my hands. I enjoy my belly apron pressure on my thighs when standing. What is not to like.

Exactly!
1 week

I think it’s because I don’t want to be small. I want to have some size. I’m just about 5’5”-6” and feel small and shrunken even at 200 lbs.

Ironically I’m also a bit insecure about my looks. I like fat guys, they’re sexy and attractive, and I want to be and look like them.
1 week
234   loading