Fattening others

Girlfriend thinks i just have an inflation fetish

Hey so I’ve been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now but we are long distance and have met up every 2 months or so and are moving to the same place in September. The last holiday we went on I was constantly buying her snacks and meals and asking if she had enough etc. She asked me a couple of weeks ago if I had an inflation fetish because I was always liking seeing her full and have said that I love her full belly. I admitted that I do and now she has started sending me pics and videos of herself rubbing her belly after a big meal. She brought up that I should feed her during sex which we will definitely do when I see her. Even last night we sexted about feeding her and getting her belly big and she was getting super into it. Right now she is skinny maybe 150lbs but doesn’t exercise and lovesss sweets. She has said though that she wouldn’t want to feed every night because she’ll gain weight but then says we will be eating so much together she’ll probably gain some. I think she only thinks that I like the inflation side and doesn’t know anything about the weight gain side. I wouldn’t want to force anything on her if she didn’t want to, just wondering should I bring it up before moving together or see how the feeding sessions go and see if weight gain comes from that anyway.
8 months

Definitely be up front with her. This, to me, is a conversation to have in person. You are able to show yourself and your body language a lot better than over webcam. If she has embraced an inflation side you never know, could see her be open to it.

Just remind her it's her body and she does have final say.
8 months

ColossalSquid:
Hey so I’ve been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now but we are long distance and have met up every 2 months or so and are moving to the same place in September. The last holiday we went on I was constantly buying her snacks and meals and asking if she had enough etc. She asked me a couple of weeks ago if I had an inflation fetish because I was always liking seeing her full and have said that I love her full belly. I admitted that I do and now she has started sending me pics and videos of herself rubbing her belly after a big meal. She brought up that I should feed her during sex which we will definitely do when I see her. Even last night we sexted about feeding her and getting her belly big and she was getting super into it. Right now she is skinny maybe 150lbs but doesn’t exercise and lovesss sweets. She has said though that she wouldn’t want to feed every night because she’ll gain weight but then says we will be eating so much together she’ll probably gain some. I think she only thinks that I like the inflation side and doesn’t know anything about the weight gain side. I wouldn’t want to force anything on her if she didn’t want to, just wondering should I bring it up before moving together or see how the feeding sessions go and see if weight gain comes from that anyway.

Just be honest with her. She seems at least open to the fantasy side of things. Even if she doesn't want to gain weight, y'all can make it work.

Also, I don't know what world you are living in, but 150 isn't skinny. Thick or chubby depending on the height, but far from skinny.
8 months

Ok thanks for this I think I’ll just have to tell her then, worst she can say is no I guess. I think she might have an idea that I’d like it because when we did the feeding talk I was on about feeling her heavier which she went along with. Also she might not be skinny skinny but she holds like most of the weight on her ass so she still looks relatively slim. Although always after eating food you can notice her belly a bit more even through clothes smiley
8 months

ColossalSquid:
Ok thanks for this I think I’ll just have to tell her then, worst she can say is no I guess. I think she might have an idea that I’d like it because when we did the feeding talk I was on about feeling her heavier which she went along with. Also she might not be skinny skinny but she holds like most of the weight on her ass so she still looks relatively slim. Although always after eating food you can notice her belly a bit more even through clothes smiley

How did this turn out? smiley you talked to her?
4 months

Beergut:
How did this turn out? smiley you talked to her?[/quote]

Hey so we’ve been doing more feeding sessions during sex and she’s getting into it. This last 2 months she’s been putting on a fair amount of weight. She’s eating whole packets of chocolates and sweets daily. Her clothes are getting a little tighter to.
4 months