Food and recipes

2 mass gainer scoops a day

Hey, thinking if it’s okay to get 3 scoops of mass gainer + 1 litter of milk + nuts (2,450 calories) a day all in shake plus my normal fattening diet to try to reach 5-6k calories everyday, have you guys tried it?
9 months

Joss123:
Hey, thinking if it’s okay to get 3 scoops of mass gainer + 1 litter of milk + nuts (2,450 calories) a day all in shake plus my normal fattening diet to try to reach 5-6k calories everyday, have you guys tried it?

That is a lot of protien you're consuming. I assume you are having that on top of what you normally eat.

I'd only do this short-term. Too much protien long-term can mess up your kidneys.
9 months

Joss123:

Munchies:
That is a lot of protien you're consuming. I assume you are having that on top of what you normally eat.

I'd only do this short-term. Too much protien long-term can mess up your kidneys.

That’d be 75 grams of protein (3 scoops) I lift weights so I normally need around 180 gramos per day🤔🤔 you still think it’s dangerous?
9 months

Joss123:

Munchies:

Joss123:
That’d be 75 grams of protein (3 scoops) I lift weights so I normally need around 180 gramos per day🤔🤔 you still think it’s dangerous?

Nah, then that's fine. It's just that there are a lot of gainers on the site who eat a lot of protien and drink mass gainer on top of everything else. Then they proceed to do no exercise. Frankly, I assume you to be one of them. Apologies.
9 months

Joss123:

Munchies:

Joss123:

Munchies:
Nah, then that's fine. It's just that there are a lot of gainers on the site who eat a lot of protien and drink mass gainer on top of everything else. Then they proceed to do no exercise. Frankly, I assume you to be one of them. Apologies.

Don’t worry! Time to get fatter 😊
9 months