Fattening others

Feederism reality show plot

10 males and females are selected, all in good shape either personal trainers, or athletes…
Everyone has their dexa scan, weight measured, and does a general fitness test.
They are randomly selected in to two teams of 5 m and 5 f. 1 m and 1 f are given the captain roles.
So every team has 4 feedees male and female… and 2 feeders m/f.
The goal is to get as many points as you can in 30 days.
You get points in the 3 categories
1. Total lbs gained 10 points
2. Individual lbs gained 5 points
3. Individual % dexa difference (most fat gained in %) 5 points
And you have a competitions weekly for more points.
Each time gets to send one team member to one challenge for a total of 8 challenges
Eating challenge hot dogs….2
Eating challenge donuts….2
Eating challenge pizza…2
Eating challenge cake…2
Chug challenge soda ( coke )
5 mile race… 2
Chug challenge wg shake…2
Obstacle course 1 mile…2
The team with most points wins.
The feeders get 1 daily delivery of ingredients they choose.
Their job is to cook, prepare, and encourage and feed the other 8 participants.
Everything is allowed, any tactics necessary… be creative to claim your prize…. The winning team get 1 mill dolars.
The 3 biggest transformations get 100 k, 50 k and 25 k…. As a bonus individual prize…
This is a rough pilot feel free to suggest changes… I will add edits and more rules….
9 months

Olie99797:
10 males and females are selected, all in good shape either personal trainers, or athletes…
They are randomly selected in to two teams of 5 m and 5 f. 1 m and 1 f are given the captain roles.
Each time gets to send one team member to one challenge for a total of 8 challenges
Eating challenge pizza…2
Eating challenge cake…2
5 mile race… 2
Obstacle course 1 mile…2
Everything is allowed, any tactics necessary… be creative to claim your prize…. The winning team get 1 mill dolars.
The 3 biggest transformations get 100 k, 50 k and 25 k…. As a bonus individual prize…
This is a rough pilot feel free to suggest changes… I will add edits and more rules….

Why would they be doing that much exercise while eating such a poor diet? That's just setting people up for failure. And everything being allowed? That's such a dangerous idea.
9 months

Olie99797:
Eating challenge pizza…2
Eating challenge cake…2
5 mile race… 2
Obstacle course 1 mile…2

Munchies:
Why would they be doing that much exercise while eating such a poor diet? That's just setting people up for failure. And everything being allowed? That's such a dangerous idea.

So the exercise is only done once, and thats done for the purpose of teasing… though those 2 race and obstacle course can be removed.
All goes means more along the lines, wg shakes, force feeding, funnels, alcohol ( strictly as an appetizer, and in moderate dosses) allowing the people to be creative…
Do you have any other rules you would add?
9 months

Olie99797:
Eating challenge pizza…2
Eating challenge cake…2
5 mile race… 2
Obstacle course 1 mile…2

Munchies:

So the exercise is only done once, and thats done for the purpose of teasing… though those 2 race and obstacle course can be removed.
All goes means more along the lines, wg shakes, force feeding, funnels, alcohol ( strictly as an apperati
9 months

Munchies:

Olie99797:
All goes means more along the lines, wg shakes, force feeding, funnels, alcohol ( strictly as an apperati

I'd scrap the entire idea and go in a completely different direction.

I'd get a group of fit people on an island retreat somewhere. Not just any fit people - but people who live for fitness. The reality show would span a number of months where they'd go from tight gym rats to lazy couch potatoes.

There would be a series of challenges spanning at regular intervals. The entertainment would be in watching the transformation as well as seeing how the contestants react to these changes. The winner would be whoever has the highest fat percentage change.

The show would start with the contestants' stats. Height, weight, fat percentage, etc. There should be a very simple fitness test that they'd have to complete every two weeks or so. This would happen after the end of every challenge.

The first challenge is simple - no exercising. This is an extremely hard challenge for someone used to working out. The second is eating nothing but high-calorie foods for the next two weeks.

The challenges get progressively harder as time goes on. The next challenge would be to gain at least 15 lbs in two weeks. Then preparing for an eating contest. After that, the contestants would be given loose-fitting button-down shirts that they have to outgrow. Finally, they'd train to eat 10k calories in a day.

Contestants would be weighed after every challenge but before the fitness test. Whoever has the lowest fat increase has to go home. In the event of ties, they would be funnel fed a large weight gain shake. The first to tap out is the first to go home. Whoever wins the game gets $1 million plus other prizes.
9 months

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:

I'd get a group of fit people on an island retreat somewhere. Not just any fit people - but people who live for fitness. The reality show would span a number of months where they'd go from tight gym rats to lazy couch potatoes.

There would be a series of challenges spanning at regular intervals. The entertainment would be in watching the transformation as well as seeing how the contestants react to these changes. The winner would be whoever has the highest fat percentage change.

The show would start with the contestants' stats. Height, weight, fat percentage, etc. There should be a very simple fitness test that they'd have to complete every two weeks or so. This would happen after the end of every challenge.

The first challenge is simple - no exercising. This is an extremely hard challenge for someone used to working out. The second is eating nothing but high-calorie foods for the next two weeks.

The challenges get progressively harder as time goes on. The next challenge would be to gain at least 15 lbs in two weeks. Then preparing for an eating contest. After that, the contestants would be given loose-fitting button-down shirts that they have to outgrow. Finally, they'd train to eat 10k calories in a day.

Contestants would be weighed after every challenge but before the fitness test. Whoever has the lowest fat increase has to go home. In the event of ties, they would be funnel fed a large weight gain shake. The first to tap out is the first to go home. Whoever wins the game gets $1 million plus other prizes.

You are on to something… reading this gets me all tingly… I think that format makes a lot of sense…I am going to brain storm on more interesting challenges… and maybe some other details to give it more character….
All contestants need to be either personal trainers, fitness models, body builders… or professional athletes… and the rule is that they can’t enter under 10 % body fat or over 12% for men and 15% to 18 % for women…. Just to make it fair since someone can cut down to 5 body fat and in 2 days of eating gaing much more and easier than the rest…
9 months

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Olie99797:
You are on to something… reading this gets me all tingly… I think that format makes a lot of sense…I am going to brain storm on more interesting challenges… and maybe some other details to give it more character….
All contestants need to be either personal trainers, fitness models, body builders… or professional athletes… and the rule is that they can’t enter under 10 % body fat or over 12% for men and 15% to 18 % for women…. Just to make it fair since someone can cut down to 5 body fat and in 2 days of eating gaing much more and easier than the rest…

I'm an erotica writer and an experienced feeder. I know a thing or two.
9 months

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Fair fair… that explains the attention to detail. Also I do think that there should be a feeder component as well… just not sure if every feedee should have one, and they get to decide what they feed their piggy, or if it should be a regulated thing everyone eats the same and there is a team of feeders internally from the organization….
9 months

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Olie99797:
Fair fair… that explains the attention to detail. Also I do think that there should be a feeder component as well… just not sure if every feedee should have one, and they get to decide what they feed their piggy, or if it should be a regulated thing everyone eats the same and there is a team of feeders internally from the organization….

Having dedicated feeders would complicate things. If anything, it would be more interesting to encourage the occasional team-up with the contestants.
9 months