Fattening others

Gaining fat and working out

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has experience with gaining but also working out both for men and women?

I've been gaining the last bit but still want to maintain my chest and arms- really just grow the belly. Anyone have any good suggestions routines foods etc.?

For women - I started seeing this girl and told her about feederism. She's not a feedee but maybe could be open in the future. we've talked about gaining and I'm curious has anyone had success both gaining fat while also growing their ass/ hips or even breasts through some exercise in conjunction with stuffing/ gaining?

look forward to all of your replies!
9 months

Cvee1121:
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has experience with gaining but also working out both for men and women?

I've been gaining the last bit but still want to maintain my chest and arms- really just grow the belly. Anyone have any good suggestions routines foods etc.?

For women - I started seeing this girl and told her about feederism. She's not a feedee but maybe could be open in the future. we've talked about gaining and I'm curious has anyone had success both gaining fat while also growing their ass/ hips or even breasts through some exercise in conjunction with stuffing/ gaining?

look forward to all of your replies!

Just as you cannot spot reduce, you cannot spot gain. The closest option is to body sculpt by building up the muscle in the area of course or undergoing surgery.

Yes, certain diets may encourage subcutaneous or visceral fat, but only just. The main factors genetics and hormone levels play a much bigger role than anything you might do externally.

If you have any fat relatives, you can use them to get a general idea about what your gains will be, but even then that isn't always set in stone. You might get the body of your dreams, or you might end up with something different.
9 months

@muchies - totally hear you. it is possible to grow certain parts of your body (within reason) through exercise. the problem is when you google its a lot about trimming fat and building muscle. so i am trying to approach it from a feedist angle (building muscle but also gaining fat) im just wondering if anyone has done anything like that before
9 months

Cvee1121:
@muchies - totally hear you. it is possible to grow certain parts of your body (within reason) through exercise. the problem is when you google its a lot about trimming fat and building muscle. so i am trying to approach it from a feedist angle (building muscle but also gaining fat) im just wondering if anyone has done anything like that before

It's not feedism. It's science.
9 months

Depends on the body type and exercise. If you tend to gain muscle and fat in an area then you will see great results.

My wife for example always had a big butt with muscle tone in her legs and butt. Spin class absolutely swells up her backside....so does eating for that matter. Before we had our second kid, she did spin class several times a week for almost a year.

She ate her normal diet and boom!

Certain exercises create a great framework of muscle for the fat.
9 months

Yes, it works but you have to exercise a lot
9 months

I use to workout and stuffed myself until I felt I would burst. I enjoyed stuffing myself more than exercising. When I got too fat, it was difficult to workout. The fatter I got, the less I exercise.
4 months