Fattening others

Coworkers feeding me

Fuck~ Saturday night I closed and this is the second week my coworker orders me a ridiculous amount of fast food last week she ordered me mcdonalds and she even encouraged me to get a sharable which I very greedily scarfed down, but this week it was an entire party pack from tacobell she tried to play it off that it was for the team but nobody touched them so I ended up eating 6 and taking the rest home~ that brings us to Sunday which Another coworker proded me and said I'm tired of the food here want me to order us some donuts?? Now my mind is racing and telling me they have to know how can two of my coworkers be feeders and I am just a puddle at this point. Our warm pastries arrive and she ends up letting me devour 3 she also crams 3 donuts down telling after each one I finish you can have another if you're still hungry.
10 months

Coworkers feeding me

That sounds like the best situation ever
10 months

Coworkers feeding me

BodaciousBovine:
Fuck~ Saturday night I closed and this is the second week my coworker orders me a ridiculous amount of fast food last week she ordered me mcdonalds and she even encouraged me to get a sharable which I very greedily scarfed down, but this week it was an entire party pack from tacobell she tried to play it off that it was for the team but nobody touched them so I ended up eating 6 and taking the rest home~ that brings us to Sunday which Another coworker proded me and said I'm tired of the food here want me to order us some donuts?? Now my mind is racing and telling me they have to know how can two of my coworkers be feeders and I am just a puddle at this point. Our warm pastries arrive and she ends up letting me devour 3 she also crams 3 donuts down telling after each one I finish you can have another if you're still hungry.

I had this at my previous job. There was this female feeder, which was bringing a lot of food to work and was making sure I am eating it all. I ended up bursting out of my old shirts and I got bigger thighs which is making my pants becoming too tight on the waist area. I hope I can get such feeder on my new job 😁
10 months