Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

I figured it would be fun to share our gluttonous escapades here.

Just write out what you ate, approx calories, and a scale 1-10 how stuffed you are/were. Higher End the Better!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

Wendy’s.

3 baconators
Baconator fries
10 spicy nuggets
And a “large” frosty

3,350 calories

I’m about a 6, enough to “feel it” but can still function normally
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

If we're talking about in one stuffing session, it would have to be a big bowl of macaroni and cheese, three cheese burgers, a large fry, and about 3/4 of a Dutch apple pie, plus three sodas (I did my best not to belch to keep all the pressure in). I was so full, my rib cage hurt, but I earned a lot of belly rubs! I was up four and a half pounds after all that.
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

I was thinking this could be a reoccurring thread where you just post your stuffings if and when you want!

BBQ is always fun to stuff
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

I had a massive stuffing last night. My partner fed me three cheese quesadillas, a burrito bowl, six flour tortillas with guacamole and sour cream, most of enchilada plate with rice and beans, and two soft tacos. I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I had a massive stuffing last night. My partner fed me three cheese quesadillas, a burrito bowl, six flour tortillas with guacamole and sour cream, most of enchilada plate with rice and beans, and two soft tacos. I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!

Wow. That’s a lot of food! Must’ve been heaven,no?!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

This is impressive. I am impressed.
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Morbidly A Beast:
Wow. That’s a lot of food! Must’ve been heaven,no?!

It was wonderful! The food was very tasty, and I also woke up hungry, which is a plus.
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Mrman1980uk:
This is impressive. I am impressed.
Having help definitely allows me to pack more away and not give up. Getting an extra stuffed belly massaged after is nice too!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

Just glad to hear you're having fun.
9 months
12345   loading