Artists and animators

Male wg commissions/recommendations?

It looks like some of the information on this topic is a bit old, so I started a new thread. I'm finishing up a novella soon and plan on publishing it once it's ready. I'd love to find an artist who does SSBHM art and takes commissions for a tragically slim budget range. I know that limits my selection quite a bit, but I'd rather be upfront about it. I would not ever claim to "pay in exposure", that is just silly.

I've also got more of the Tiefling story ready once I finish this commission, and I'd like to find an artist for that too as I plan on publishing that upon completion as well.

Amateur fan art would also be welcome, haha, I am trying to draw my own characters with... limited success. The creativity is willing but the pen skills are weak.
11 months

Hi, Bat! My wife is actually really good at drawing BHM/SSBHM body types; she has done several commissions for people in our Twitch community. If you message me, I'll give you the link to her art Instagram. Her rates are fairly reasonable. A full body commission in her typical style will cost around $50-$80 depending on what you need, and she delivers within 5-7 days.
10 months

Oh sweet, thank you!
10 months