Submission and domination

Help me humiliate my piggy (female feeder/female feedee)

My witchy partner read it. Her verdict: Superb.
And an idea that the whole sub-dom section can do at home. Get a scale that measures weight, fat percentage and BMI. Get your piggies on the scale at least once a day.
Follow the instructions to get the most accurate results. Let them share all results with you and have a serious conversation on the results once a week. And have sanctions if the result is not what you agreed it should be.
What sanctions it should be is up to te dom. Ore you just might agree on them when you start this project. It is an easy near real life scenario.

Details can of course be posted.
1 year

If you guys are comfortable with it, you could have her wear a love egg. Perhaps take her to the park in tight clothes and have a picnic.

Stuff her nice and tight while you edge her. She has to act normal as her belly strains against her clothes, and the toy buzzes inside her. Bonus points if she wears a crop top.
1 year

I couldn't agree more. Summer is coming, parks and beaches. Sunny beaches and a pale skin is not a good combination. WP has a pale skin. Take advantage of hot summer evenings. And make Piggy wear clothes which make her feel slightly uneasy.
1 year

Read chapter 3. Well written.
Your Dutch female Fanclub is still reading.
1 year

Wp has just finished reading.
E. and F. Wet weekend. They are very curious what Piggy and you are doing this weekend.
Any reports on Piggy misbehaving?
1 year

Spekbil 123:
Wp has just finished reading.
E. and F. Wet weekend. They are very curious what Piggy and you are doing this weekend.
Any reports on Piggy misbehaving?

Celiamarie:
So, we haven't been playing as much this week (lots on !!), but we do have a fun scenarios we can share ❣️

Firstly; we followed a lovely suggestion from yourself. I was working from home, so went to collect Piggy from work to surprise her. She's had a lot to deal with at work lately, so I brought a bouquet and a small box of hazelnut chocolates to cheer her up. While she appreciated the flowers, it was really the little chocolate shells that had her eyes light up on delight. She couldn't hold herself back, and devoured all six within a short ten minutes.

Before heading home, we took a short detour to a lingerie shop. This was the second part of my surprise — Piggy could select herself a lovely new set, courtesy of moi, with a small catch. She'd have to tell the shopkeeper that she'd recently gained weight, and wasn't sure what size she'd fit 😳

This was a bit of fun, but also the truth. She really has been rapidly gaining, and hasn't bought a new lingerie set for a good few months. We can estimate, but she really did need to try on a few different sizes and could do with a little guidance from a fitter.

The fact it was real made it extra delightful. She walked in and stumbled a little over her words, but told the fitter how she'd been gaining quite a lot of weight recently. Very pink-cheeked, she said she was previously a size fourteen but was falling out of her current underwear. The fitter accompanied her to the changing room, and Piggy emerged with a snugly fitted bra and a matching set of panties, size 18 🤭

Knowing she's gained enough to warrant an increase of two dress sizes is amazing. We came home and roleplayed the same scenario, but starring myself as a much kinkier and meaner fitter 😉
12 months

Super. It worked. I will share the result with the Dutch Fanclub. And a well written report on the event.
👏🏻👏🏻🍾
12 months

Excellent. Piggy is binging. Take control of the situation, for her own good. Off to the gym with her or..
Weight control and sanctions.
This is what the Dutch fanclub want to see.
You are not to blame but as you are in the lead you have to take control
12 months

Get her moving!
11 months

Amars20:
Gosh tonight sounds spicy; you're a devil Celia. She's barely recognizable in that old photo! With that nipped-in waist and subtle bustline. Quite a contrast to her pose at the pub the other week; when you compare her to her old self you're spot on, those overflowing udders really are a standout feature, along with that burgeoning lower belly. What a result from all that discipline eh!

Celiamarie:
It was extremely fun ! We're just in from the pub, so will write it up properly soon, but suffice to say it was a most entertaining evening 😈

And isn't she coming along so well ?? I'd actually forgot how slender she was. Though it didn't last too long, as she tended to reward herself for hitting weight goals with treats 🤦‍♀️ !! But her new figure is just so lascivious... 🔥💯

Sounds like you're having fun.

Sometimes I'll tease my partner by showing him pictures from before I got my hands on him. Point out how I've shaped him. The added pounds, new rolls, stretch marks. I inspect every inch of him. Then I'll find a picture of a much bigger guy and tell him what I'll do to him to make him that big. Really gets him going.

I also enjoy teasing him by doing things that I've made him too fat to do.
11 months
123   loading