Fattening others

Some questions since i'm new

Sphys:
Cycles?

Yes. They gain as much as possible for a certain period of time before taking a break.

For example, you might gain as much as you can for two weeks before giving your body time to adjust.
1 year

How long should the adjustment time usually be? Would it be something like a month after a two week rush or what?
1 year

Sphys:
How long should the adjustment time usually be? Would it be something like a month after a two week rush or what?

The break time period depends on the person as there are a lot of differing variables. But a month should be fine.
1 year

Alright, I'll keep that in mind then, and how should the diet following the 2 weeks be? Should it be similar to what they've been eating but simply lessened in quantity? Such as to the point of being full rather than a food coma for example. And what were some of the variables I should pay attention to?
1 year

Sphys:
Alright, I'll keep that in mind then, and how should the diet following the 2 weeks be? Should it be similar to what they've been eating but simply lessened in quantity? Such as to the point of being full rather than a food coma for example. And what were some of the variables I should pay attention to?

Personally, I recommend eating like normal. Don't stuff yourself crazy. Make sure you're eating healthy food. Stuff like that. Remember, it's all about giving your body a chance to recover from what you did as you were stuffing yourself to the brink.

As for the variables? Well, that really depends. I highly encourage you to see a doctor at least once a year because this fetish isn't without risks.

Other variables include your metabolism, how well you cared for yourself during gaining cycles, money, food access, ect.
1 year
12   loading