Extreme obesity

"advanced" obesity classes?

So, current official classification of BMI dictates that the most obese people, class 3, have a BMI of 40 or higher. But some sources have added class 4 and 5, at 50 and 60 BMI.
So, what fat class are you in, and where do you want to be?
I'm solidly in the middle of class 4 obesity, myself.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
So, current official classification of BMI dictates that the most obese people, class 3, have a BMI of 40 or higher. But some sources have added class 4 and 5, at 50 and 60 BMI.
So, what fat class are you in, and where do you want to be?
I'm solidly in the middle of class 4 obesity, myself.

Huh. And here I thought this would be about handling advanced levels of obesity, like how to live your best life at 400+ lbs.
1 year

Munchies:
How to live your best life at 400+ lbs.

Oh, that's pretty good too.
Just make sure you walk often enough to ensure you still can, and eat, and eat, and eat!
1 year

Munchies:
How to live your best life at 400+ lbs.

Spoop Skerry:
Oh, that's pretty good too.
Just make sure you walk often enough to ensure you still can, and eat, and eat, and eat!

Oh, I didn't mean for me. And since my partner is 400+, I already know about this. I meant it as a general statement.
1 year

Yooooooo! That’s me!

I haven’t seen this though. Most just do < 40 % but nothing above that.
1 year

I don’t think the forum likes what I wrote or something I couldn’t type
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

There are undocumented site bugs where certain character combinations spontaneously truncate lines of text. I’ve had this happen to me prolly half a dozen to a dozen times over the years, in message body text, subject lines, and even in received automated emails from FF. Last i checked, intentional site censoring was done with asterisks, as in this simulation: ****.

When i find these, i strive to set aside time to report them to the site owner. Since he’s pretty busy, in general likely it would be better to start a new topic under Website discussions: Feedback and Suggestions, and even better collecting more than one example of the problem.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

Jiggle Junkie:
There are undocumented site bugs where certain character combinations spontaneously truncate lines of text. I’ve had this happen to me prolly half a dozen to a dozen times over the years, in message body text, subject lines, and even in received automated emails from FF. Last i checked, intentional site censoring was done with asterisks, as in this simulation: ****.

When i find these, i strive to set aside time to report them to the site owner. Since he’s pretty busy, in general likely it would be better to start a new topic under Website discussions: Feedback and Suggestions, and even better collecting more than one example of the problem.

I’ll try to type it out in there but it was a weird one I wouldn’t think you’d censor it, it was nothing bad lol.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
I’ll try to type it out in there but it was a weird one I wouldn’t think you’d censor it, it was nothing bad lol.

Yeah, it’s almost for sure an unintended error. Very likely the identical text string will break the same way in the Feedback forum. If it does, try editing the post and putting spaces between one or more characters until it’s visible, then explain above or below that the actual bug-triggering text has no spaces.
1 year

It worked!
1 year
123   loading