Manga comic with a fat bbw as a main character

[quote]Rubyaddamsbbw:
My partner is working on it and published the first issue, hope you can read it

]m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/from-pink-to-ruby/list

Kudos
1 year

Theres not a whole lot but off my head there’s 2

“This chubby girl can’t stop acting like a devil” made by Fusa who made Ayano’s WG diary and has 3 volumes not in english, but there are translator sites. In essence, chubby senpai teases kohai then falls in love while also fat

2nd one is “Debu to love to Atamachi to”, havent finished it but chubby office worker tries to die, fails, loses her memory and has a 180 personality shift. The story is about her being so unbelievably body positive while finding her memories
mangadex.org/title/8faab8f3-92da-490f-9b63-e576f5cfe266/debu-to-love-to-ayamachi-to
9 months

Coffee__Creamsicle:
Theres not a whole lot but off my head there’s 2

“This chubby girl can’t stop acting like a devil” made by Fusa who made Ayano’s WG diary and has 3 volumes not in english, but there are translator sites. In essence, chubby senpai teases kohai then falls in love while also fat

2nd one is “Debu to love to Atamachi to”, havent finished it but chubby office worker tries to die, fails, loses her memory and has a 180 personality shift. The story is about her being so unbelievably body positive while finding her memories
]mangadex.org/title/8faab8f3-92da-490f-9b63-e576f5cfe266/debu-to-love-to-ayamachi-to

I'm loving the second one thus far. It reminds me a bit of an Iseki, but better.
9 months