Story authors

I need advice on a story!

For some context: Im writing a story, set in an ancient / fantasy / utopian theme about an Amazonian warrior woman who finds a poor guy, and she feels sorry for him. She brings him under her roof and cares for him. Eventually they get to love each other, learn about their fantasies and then it gets very sexual!

So, my problem is that i want the woman to be simultaneously very dominant and very tender and caring for him! In other words i want her to dominate him, fattening him up to an extreme, but somehow, while remaining extremely dominant over him, she does care for him!
In other words, she genuinely is above him, but she also genuinely cares for him! Idk how else to describe it! I guess if im not clear here I could elaborate some more in the comments!

Anyways, are there any ideas you might have on how to make that woman's personality so that she does what i described?
1 year

So she's like an overbearing mom?

She'd like infantilize him?

Maybe bath him in a pool that makes him childish? Makes him pliable to her whims?
1 year

I don’t know why there would be a disconnect between being dominant and being caring. I think the mother analogy above could work, but that’s also it’s own thing and maybe not what you’re going for. Do you have gender roles getting in the way? Could you picture a male figure being dominant but caring, but it’s harder with a woman?

How far into this story are you?
1 year

Enas:
For some context: Im writing a story, set in an ancient / fantasy / utopian theme about an Amazonian warrior woman who finds a poor guy, and she feels sorry for him. She brings him under her roof and cares for him. Eventually they get to love each other, learn about their fantasies and then it gets very sexual!

So, my problem is that i want the woman to be simultaneously very dominant and very tender and caring for him! In other words i want her to dominate him, fattening him up to an extreme, but somehow, while remaining extremely dominant over him, she does care for him!
In other words, she genuinely is above him, but she also genuinely cares for him! Idk how else to describe it! I guess if im not clear here I could elaborate some more in the comments!

Anyways, are there any ideas you might have on how to make that woman's personality so that she does what i described?

One bit of nuance that's missing from your description is the man's personality and submissiveness. Is he anxious about gaining weight? Does he resist her insistence on fattening him? If so, is it out of a sense of propriety or because he doesn't want to be at her mercy? If not, is it because he feels liberated by having her take control, or does he simply not mind being doted on while he focuses on what is important to him?

It's hard to answer your question without also considering the man, as the relationship and interplay between the two is critical to the story.
1 year