Fattening others

Wife has gotten even bigger

Wife just got back from the doctor and is up another 10 or so pounds. She's 5'7" and 390ish lbs. She's officially gotten big enough to where she's the size of two obese people her height combined. I've definitely enjoyed the gain, but she and I both feel the need to be more cognizant of her health going forward (meaning she might have topped out at her current size). I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy her massive growth of 170 lbs over the course of our relationship though, and the thought of her just being 10 lbs away from the 400lb club is insanely hot. I'll definitely support the direction she decides to go to take care of her health (my love for her is more important than her continuing to gain).
1 year

🥹👏handle her health properly ❤️🤌
1 year

J8o8h8n:
Wife just got back from the doctor and is up another 10 or so pounds. She's 5'7" and 390ish lbs. She's officially gotten big enough to where she's the size of two obese people her height combined. I've definitely enjoyed the gain, but she and I both feel the need to be more cognizant of her health going forward (meaning she might have topped out at her current size). I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy her massive growth of 170 lbs over the course of our relationship though, and the thought of her just being 10 lbs away from the 400lb club is insanely hot. I'll definitely support the direction she decides to go to take care of her health (my love for her is more important than her continuing to gain).

A good feeder takes care of their feedee. We do stan.
1 year

Nice. My partner is 445lbs. She seems unsure but whats another 65lbs for a half ton women!
1 year

Slixxx666:
Nice. My partner is 445lbs. She seems unsure but whats another 65lbs for a half ton women!

Hey, man. If your wife is unsure, then you need to help her maintain until she can figure out what she wants. You may be the feeder, but she has the final say.

I fattened up my partner too, but when he told me that he was having a hard time with the weight, I respected his concerns and supported him with his choices. To do anything else is selfish.
1 year

Slixxx666:

Munchies:
Hey, man. If your wife is unsure, then you need to help her maintain until she can figure out what she wants. You may be the feeder, but she has the final say.

I fattened up my partner too, but when he told me that he was having a hard time with the weight, I respected his concerns and supported him with his choices. To do anything else is selfish.

DevientSkal:
This^^^

Yes-- when I got back to my previous fattest weight, my partner asked if I was happy and physically comfortable. Even though we previously talked about getting me to 450, reality can sometimes set in. And things get harder quickly when you're obese. So far, I'm happy with my body, weight distribution, and appearance, and I do want to keep going. But I love that he respects me enough to revisit the conversation.
8 months

Slixxx666:

Munchies:

DevientSkal:
This^^^

BigBallBellyGirl:
Yes-- when I got back to my previous fattest weight, my partner asked if I was happy and physically comfortable. Even though we previously talked about getting me to 450, reality can sometimes set in. And things get harder quickly when you're obese. So far, I'm happy with my body, weight distribution, and appearance, and I do want to keep going. But I love that he respects me enough to revisit the conversation.

That's the sign of not only a good feedism dynamic, but also of a strong, healthy relationship.
8 months