Fattening others

Tips for making a 'full' weekend comfortable?

What can I do to make eating a lot as comfortable as possible for my partner?

A new partner of mine is going to be over for the weekend, and they've expressed interest in eating a ton during their stay. I've told them about my kink and made certain they understand what I'm getting out of it, and they'll be sure to communicate boundaries and expectations over the weekend as well.

We're not aiming for particularly fattening food (in general we're both trying to eat healthy, and this will be a special occasion for them as they're losing weight for health reasons).

I'm also not worried about keeping them absolutely stuffed to the brim (though if that's what they end up wanting to do, I'll happily oblige).

I'm more looking for tips for making eating/digestion/comfort/aftercare as enjoyable as possible. Any advice?
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:
What can I do to make eating a lot as comfortable as possible for my partner?

A new partner of mine is going to be over for the weekend, and they've expressed interest in eating a ton during their stay. I've told them about my kink and made certain they understand what I'm getting out of it, and they'll be sure to communicate boundaries and expectations over the weekend as well.

We're not aiming for particularly fattening food (in general we're both trying to eat healthy, and this will be a special occasion for them as they're losing weight for health reasons).

I'm also not worried about keeping them absolutely stuffed to the brim (though if that's what they end up wanting to do, I'll happily oblige).

I'm more looking for tips for making eating/digestion/comfort/aftercare as enjoyable as possible. Any advice?

Fellow feeder here. My first question is what are your expectations for the feeding. What experience do you and your partner want to have?
1 year

Munchies:
Fellow feeder here. My first question is what are your expectations for the feeding. What experience do you and your partner want to have?

We're planning to have a lot of sushi tomorrow. My partner has been fascinated by mukbangs in the past and has always wanted to sit down and see how much they can eat, and they suggested doing this this weekend.

We're going to be doing other things too--watching a show, playing games, doing my nails--all around an enjoyable time, just with a lot of food.

They're arriving tonight and we're having ramen, then tomorrow we're ordering a bunch of sushi. Sunday is unplanned.

We've agreed on feeding each other--it's sushi, of course I'm gonna eat it--by hand, things like that. They're also bringing their toys, and we've discussed that there's a possibility of pleasuring them while they eat.

Any other details you'd like to know?

Edit:
We're also gonna be on some edibles (1:1 THC:CBD); I figure that's an important detail.
1 year

Munchies:

PolyPinoyPuppy:
We're planning to have a lot of sushi tomorrow. My partner has been fascinated by mukbangs in the past and has always wanted to sit down and see how much they can eat, and they suggested doing this this weekend.

We're going to be doing other things too--watching a show, playing games, doing my nails--all around an enjoyable time, just with a lot of food.

They're arriving tonight and we're having ramen, then tomorrow we're ordering a bunch of sushi. Sunday is unplanned.

We've agreed on feeding each other--it's sushi, of course I'm gonna eat it--by hand, things like that. They're also bringing their toys, and we've discussed that there's a possibility of pleasuring them while they eat.

Any other details you'd like to know?

Edit:
We're also gonna be on some edibles (1:1 THC:CBD); I figure that's an important detail.

So, you plan on having a relaxed time. Something gentle and fluffy. Super easy - especially since you have an idea about what you'll be eating.

There are two ways to go about this. The first option is to have several big meals together. Maybe do stuff while you're digesting or incorporate food into the activities. The second to have a bunch of food available and just eat it throughout the the day.
1 year

Update:

We had a lot of fun! We watched their favorite show and ate a ton of sushi, ramen, and Korean food through the weekend. I'm very glad they're comfortable with me playing with their belly. We ended up sleeping a ton--being comfy and full is a great recipe to end up asleep.

I hope I get the chance to feed them again someday, but for now we're both starting our healthy diets and exercise so our doctors get off our backs. They were open to the idea of doing this every once in a while--a cheat day taken to the extreme--so I'm looking forward to that possibility in the future!
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Update:

We had a lot of fun! We watched their favorite show and ate a ton of sushi, ramen, and Korean food through the weekend. I'm very glad they're comfortable with me playing with their belly. We ended up sleeping a ton--being comfy and full is a great recipe to end up asleep.

I hope I get the chance to feed them again someday, but for now we're both starting our healthy diets and exercise so our doctors get off our backs. They were open to the idea of doing this every once in a while--a cheat day taken to the extreme--so I'm looking forward to that possibility in the future!

That's so cute!
1 year