Fattening others

Mixed signals

My wife knows I’m a FA. Since we met she’s been on the heavier side but she didn’t express any desire to know more about feedism or discuss it further when I told her about it. 

A few weeks ago she went back on Weight Watchers. I was bummed but her happiness is the #1 priority so I left it alone. She was eating salads for a week and stopped her after dinner snacking. 

Cut to the last week, she requested we get Dairy Queen. What surprised me is she ordered a size up from her usual and added in some extra candy bits. A day later, we got lunch at Wendy’s and she ordered a large size combo with a non-diet soda. (She rarely does this.)

Then last night, I’m folding some laundry while she was scrolling on her phone. I was nearly done when I playfully tossed a shirt at her to indicate that I’d like some help. She had a big grin and said, “What? I thought you wanted a fat, happy housewife?”

(I admitted to her once that the reason I work so hard to get the house chores done is because I love the idea of a fat, happy housewife that doesn’t have to do anything.)

This is the first time she’s acknowledged that convo and it was definitely in a flirty way, which kinda threw me. I was so surprised that all I could respond with was, “Well I DO want that, but laundry goes faster with help.”

Then last night on the couch she moved my hand so it was resting on her belly/side rolls.

She’s definitely gained a little weight lately. But I was preparing for weight loss and now she seems to either be okay with food freedom or even kinda joking about my fetish. I have no idea how to navigate this. 
1 year

Mixed signals

Milhause:
My wife knows I’m a FA. Since we met she’s been on the heavier side but she didn’t express any desire to know more about feedism or discuss it further when I told her about it. 

A few weeks ago she went back on Weight Watchers. I was bummed but her happiness is the #1 priority so I left it alone. She was eating salads for a week and stopped her after dinner snacking. 

Cut to the last week, she requested we get Dairy Queen. What surprised me is she ordered a size up from her usual and added in some extra candy bits. A day later, we got lunch at Wendy’s and she ordered a large size combo with a non-diet soda. (She rarely does this.)

Then last night, I’m folding some laundry while she was scrolling on her phone. I was nearly done when I playfully tossed a shirt at her to indicate that I’d like some help. She had a big grin and said, “What? I thought you wanted a fat, happy housewife?”

(I admitted to her once that the reason I work so hard to get the house chores done is because I love the idea of a fat, happy housewife that doesn’t have to do anything.)

This is the first time she’s acknowledged that convo and it was definitely in a flirty way, which kinda threw me. I was so surprised that all I could respond with was, “Well I DO want that, but laundry goes faster with help.”

Then last night on the couch she moved my hand so it was resting on her belly/side rolls.

She’s definitely gained a little weight lately. But I was preparing for weight loss and now she seems to either be okay with food freedom or even kinda joking about my fetish. I have no idea how to navigate this. 

Talk to her. It seems you guys have a loving, stable relationship. She already knows about your preferences and isn't put off by them. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just ask her in a casual way.
1 year

Mixed signals

Best thing to do is talk about the mixed signals. Like some of the above posters, surprise, I married a heavier partner who knows my kinks/preferences. She says she wants to lose weight but does the opposite. I would be bummed if she lost, but support whatever she ultimately wants to do. I’m waiting for the moment that you have had where she says “I want to be a fat, happy housewife” for you
1 year