Clothes padding

Walking at the public park

Last year in the spring, I was living alone and had alot of privacy. I was getting kind of bored, stuffing my clothes the same old way, same old play.
I remembereed there was a walking path around this tiny lake, but there was so much privacy, you could walk around and probably nobody woul ever see your body unless you were on this one part of the path that isn't hidden.
so when I'd stuffed my clothes nice and tight..not too big. I'ad make sure everythign was all secure so nothing would fall out. I put on a large oversized plaid warm hoody jacket. I felt safe in it cuz it hid my fat pretty well, and I know that's the whole point lol but...
Smushing myself into the front seat behind the steering wheel. My new swollen belly didnt fit. I stuffed my thighs and legs too, and I couldn't sit with my legs together lol it felt so hot.
Getting out of the car was nerve wracking. Is a part of me falling out of place? Or falling out? Do I look realistic? Then I began to make myself do it. I'd play a game in my mind, Master made me do it or soemthing like that. I treid to avoid as many people as I could! I was scared. But, I did it again, and then again. I scaled back on the layers of fat to reduce accidents.
But, I had it to where my stuffed, padded belly began to have a bounce of its own when I took a step! I could feel how heavy my fat was. And it felt sooooo good
1 year

I doubt I would ever try going out in public. I did think about it before, though, and decided I would have to dress like one of those Somalian women. They cover up fully. The only reason it would work is because I pad in a way to have wide hips. I am absolutly in love with the pear shape!! As a dude, that would look wild, thus making their style of dressing the perfect cover-up.
1 year

Here's one for you. I was dressed up as a slightly overweight woman. I've been thinking of going out for a long time. Had a massive fight with my girlfriend. I decided to walk down her street. So here I am, walking down the street, coming closer to her house and out walks my girlfriend, with her ex-boyfriend!!!!!
Quick U-turn and got out of there. Relationship ended soon after that when she went back with ex-boyfriend.
1 year

IMAFATTV:
Here's one for you. I was dressed up as a slightly overweight woman. I've been thinking of going out for a long time. Had a massive fight with my girlfriend. I decided to walk down her street. So here I am, walking down the street, coming closer to her house and out walks my girlfriend, with her ex-boyfriend!!!!!
Quick U-turn and got out of there. Relationship ended soon after that when she went back with ex-boyfriend.

Shoulda been my street😉
1 year

Oh nooo I'm sorry to hear that!!
1 year